It goes 1. Superman, 2.Spiderman and 3. Batman

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
im going by where i grew up and maybe i shouldnt even go there
but NOBODY gave a fukk about Superman, Batman, and ESPECIALLY Wonder Woman!
Marvel (especially in the 90s when Jim Lee was killin shyt) had everyone open
and this isnt no i like Marvel fukk DC shyt
its just truth
first time where i saw grown ass men coppin them X-Men cards
African Rob was in front of our building actually sellin them shyts by the box! :deadmanny:

:duck:You mean nobody you hung around gave a fukk about batman. With the tim burton films and BTAS, to say nobody from you area gave a fukk about batman is a lie

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:duck:You mean nobody you hung around gave a fukk about batman. With the tim burton films and BTAS, to say nobody from you area gave a fukk about batman is a lie
NOBODY gave a fukk about Batman
Keaton and the cartoon was the ONLY exception
and do you know Max B fukked lil girls on Convent?:deadmanny:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:why:spiderman over batman? that nikka ain't been hot since Tobey. :camby: all that other shyt is debatable, but he number 1. easily.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:why:spiderman over batman? that nikka ain't been hot since Tobey. :camby: all that other shyt is debatable, but he number 1. easily.

He's taking everything into account breh: merchandise sales, comic sales, overall box office, cartoons, etc.

BUqziJk.jpg

This is a story from last year. spider-man is the most profitable comic book character in the world and the shyt ain't even close

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's taking everything into account breh: merchandise sales, comic sales, overall box office, cartoons, etc.

BUqziJk.jpg

This is a story from last year. spider-man is the most profitable comic book character in the world and the shyt ain't even close

Superman is solidly 3rd with Avenger characters showing the best future growth potential. I feel vindicated. lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

BUqziJk.jpg

SPIDER-MAN!!!:blessed:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Wolverine above Superman :huh:

Superman's stuff does better than Wolverine's in every medium.

Not really, but it varies. Wolverine doesn't currently have an ongoing right now but new content from him always hits the top. Even last month Old Man Logan outsold every DC book put out that month. http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2015/2015-05.html

Wolverine's outsold Superman in every medium enough times for the debate to be there, considering he's been in existence 1/3rd of the time Superman has been around. Superman is more well known, but Wolverine is a more preferred character.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

BUqziJk.jpg

:ohhh:is that a fair comparison though? he had a movie last year and batman didn't.