It goes 1. Superman, 2.Spiderman and 3. Batman

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
This doesn't dispute anything I said.

Superman most likely is the most iconic hero, but he is not the most recognized or popular. He's up there in both, but he's never had the same grip on the public that Batman has.

How are you gonna be the most iconic but not the most recognized lol that makes no sense.

He might not be the most popular now but he is easily the most recognized superhero ever.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Off topic.. But anybody else pissed that wolverine has never worn his Classic costume in the movies?

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Kids of this generation give zero fukks about Superman.

It's all about The Avengers, GOTG and Batman.

This argument sounds like my Uncle trying to convince me people will always care about Rakim. Thjngs Change

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
How are you gonna be the most iconic but not the most recognized lol that makes no sense.

He might not be the most popular now but he is easily the most recognized superhero ever.

Because the terms mean different things.

Iconic is the most associated with the term/industry/profession/craft/etc. Superman is the stereotypical super hero

Most recognized means the most known and well established, which is probably Batman. Batman is so recognized his side characters (Joker, Catwoman, Nightwing, Robin, etc.) are some of the most known characters in comics too. You ask randoms off the street to name 5 Superman side characters and they will stop at 3 with Olsen and White, you ask the same for Batman, you'd probably get a different list from different people but they ALL will be completed.

Popular means the most well liked, which even DC sales will tell you Superman isn't even #1 in his own universe.

To give you a Pro Wrestling analogy:

Hulk Hogan is the most iconic wrestler ever
Macho Man Randy Savage is the most recognized wrestler
The Rock is the most popular

Clear?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Because the terms mean different things.

Iconic is the most associated with the term/industry/profession/craft/etc. Superman is the stereotypical super hero

Most recognized means the most known and well established, which is probably Batman. Batman is so recognized his side characters (Joker, Catwoman, Nightwing, Robin, etc.) are some of the most known characters in comics too. You ask randoms off the street to name 5 Superman side characters and they will stop at 3 with Olsen and White, you ask the same for Batman, you'd probably get a different list from different people but they ALL will be completed.

Popular means the most well liked, which even DC sales will tell you Superman isn't even #1 in his own universe.

To give you a Pro Wrestling analogy:

Hulk Hogan is the most iconic wrestler ever
Macho Man Randy Savage is the most recognized wrestler
The Rock is the most popular

Clear?

Wrong wrong wrong.
Lol @ savage being recognized than hulk hogan. My younger cousins who are wrestling fans know hulk hogan but don't know the macho man.

Anyways I made another thread about who is the most recognized superhero and superman is winning it easily :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I own two Superman shirts and no Batman or Spider-Man shirts. It's obvious who wins this.