IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Fell short on that net+ exam. :to: Debating on if I should try it again. Im just not really interested in the material the way I was when I studied for A+. Maybe networking ain't my lane. Ive read that I should get the net+ before attempting security plus. Would yall agree with that?

Think of it this way: How are you going to succeed at IT Security if you don't have a grasp of the basic fundamentals of networking, which is all Net+ tests on?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Sick of this frontline bullshyt and everybody thats higher up making more money get to sit back on they ass :beli:

We're in that paying dues stage breh. With the right experience, work ethic, and foresight we'll be able to sit on our asses too

iSLJNHq.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:umad:

:mjcry:.

You got a degree? if so that + 4-5 yrs experience is enough to get you into a non frontline role I`d think.
I'm more than qualified for more, just took this job to get to Houston & for the women.

We're in that paying dues stage breh. With the right experience, work ethic, and foresight we'll be able to sit on our asses too

iSLJNHq.png
I've paid my dues, resume going back up tonight :birdman: