IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Greetings,

This is Archana from HAN IT Staffing Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional. Your experience is relevant to one of my current openings.

Type: CTH or C2C
Yrs of Exp: 10+ yrs

Role: Network Security Consultant.
*Need Visa and DL copy for submission (kindly don’t submit who cannot/unable provide it) – Not applicable for USC.
*Strictly no OPT/CPT/H4 EAD's.

JD:
Primary Role/Responsibilities

1. Subject Matter expert with F5 products & technology ( LTM, SSL offloading, GTM etc.)
2. Leverage F5 devices for application load balancing like Microsoft exchange etc.
3. Understanding of routing & switching protocols as well as application layer protocols.
4. Designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules and iControls.
5. Manage GTM DNS and site load balancing Must have understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and
6. Iquery functionality between LTM & GTM for a HA design
7. Support multiple network security technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, network monitoring apps.
8. Network security monitoring and analysis,
9. Enterprise level firewall policy administration;
10. Intrusion detection and prevention, Log management, event monitoring and reporting

Pls share profiles as this is an urgent Req
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at 609 269 2473, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

In case you are not the right fit for this role, but know some one, please refer them to us. We do have referral bonus for candidates.

Regards,
Archana
Resource Manager
HAN IT Staffing Inc.
10 Generals Ln
Totowa, NJ 07512
http://hanstaffing.com
(O) 609 269 2473 | 646 535 5664
archana@hanstaffing.com
Certified Minority and Women Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE)

uc

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got hit up for a remote gig paying $65/hr. If I got it I'd be making $125/hr.

Low key don't wanna apply cause I really don't feel like interviewing anymore :francis:

I would have never guessed I'd get to this point in my life :wow:

I worked from home for over a year straight. I couldn't wait to go back to a cubicle. I was going crazy breh :damn:

I'm working from home as a red badge NCE at Cisco and I literally "work" 3-4 hours a day and then stretch it to 8 somehow. I've only been doing it 3 weeks and I'm going crazy being alone all day. I'm thinking about trying to find a bullshyt office gig and then do both. You ever pulled off something like that?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm working from home as a red badge NCE at Cisco and I literally "work" 3-4 hours a day and then stretch it to 8 somehow. I've only been doing it 3 weeks and I'm going crazy being alone all day. I'm thinking about trying to find a bullshyt office gig and then do both. You ever pulled off something like that?

Yeah, that's how I hit $100/hr. Had a remote gig plus my full in office gig.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that's how I hit $100/hr. Had a remote gig plus my full in office gig.

I messed up and resigned from my last job which was probably the most kush gig on earth. I literally did nothing all day long. The only reason I quit is because in the interviews with Cisco they told me this would be the most challenging thing I've ever had to do in my IT career. So I quit because I wanted to devote all my energy to this and now I'm bored all day. Complete bullshyt....

I now believe it's 100% true that there is no such thing as a demanding IT job.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I messed up and resigned from my last job which was probably the most kush gig on earth. I literally did nothing all day long. The only reason I quit is because in the interviews with Cisco they told me this would be the most challenging thing I've ever had to do in my IT career. So I quit because I wanted to devote all my energy to this and now I'm bored all day. Complete bullshyt....

:lupe:

May need an employee referral in the future breh

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh I don't shyt at work either. It's why I recommend going for a remote gig with it. Might as well make double your salary for barely doing a full days work :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How do you juggle that tho? Do you have a company laptop they give you to use wherever?

yeah, they send you your equipment in the mail. I bought a KVM off Amazon for $10 and keep the laptop for my remote job under my desk and just switch back and forth between screens.

Plus getting paid weekly is :noah: On Fridays I'd get 3k from one job and on Tuesdays I'd 2k from the other :stylin::dj2:

I was getting real liberal with my money though. I'd go to strip club and drop a stack like it was nothing. I miss those days :mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yeah, they send you your equipment in the mail. I bought a KVM off Amazon for $10 and keep the laptop for my remote job under my desk and just switch back and forth between screens.

Plus getting paid weekly is :noah: On Fridays I'd get 3k from one job and on Tuesdays I'd 2k from the other :stylin::dj2:

I was getting real liberal with my money though. I'd go to strip club and drop a stack like it was nothing. I miss those days :mjcry:
:wtf: Was you fukking at least 3 bytches?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Is it worth buying books? I was going to buy a book on Linux for reference since I plan on entering the network field soon.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How do y'all cats go to work and sit in a cubical every damn day? :scusthov: shyts borderline slavery :huhldup:

I don't think I can work another job that's not at least 80% remote.

i can work remote if i choose but i do it one a day a week...i find it easier to focus more in the office

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:wtf: Was you fukking at least 3 bytches?

:heh: naw I don't be trying to fukk none of them. I'd blow it on liquor, throwing ones at the girls, and lap dances for my friends if they're with me. When I would go to the strip club I wouldn't even get any dances for myself :mjlol:. I've had dancers curse me out and tell me I was broke because I didn't want a dance from em :dead:

It wasn't nothing because if I blew $1500 on Friday, I knew I had a $2500 direct deposit waiting for me on Tuesday :whew: