IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Daps
:heh: I was referring to homie that handed in his notice

Started playing MGSV this weekend...that was a mistake :damn:

Have to go hard next week. Work just starting to get hectic too:sadcam:

Tried to look at IPV6 today, fukk that shyt for life :yeshrug:, I just skipped it all together in CCNA, no questions on the exam :lolbron:
So for definite on this current CCNA, there's no IPV6 questions? That's a relief, because my a+/net+ professor tried to explain that to me and I had a need to smoke a tree.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So for definite on this current CCNA, there's no IPV6 questions? That's a relief, because my a+/net+ professor tried to explain that to me and I had a need to smoke a tree.

:whoa:
I can't say for sure but I, and 7 people I was talking to in an on-line study group all passed with no IPV6 questions.

But I believe there is one or two questions out there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Security+................Done

vDrzQTO.gif

What to do next, CCNA or CISSP?:jbhmm:

Silkk

Daps
You passed, that the only thing that matters. I got a 830.
I know but i felt like i should have scored way higher :wtb:This was the first time for me 90 minutes wasn't enough either

What you going for next?

Daps
Reppin
MD
I know but i felt like i should have scored way higher :wtb:This was the first time for me 90 minutes wasn't enough either

What you going for next?

That's crazy, everyone was saying the same thing that the 90minutes wasn't enough for them. I finished the exam with 20min left.

So I signed up for the national cyber league which is a hacking competition for college students. So I'm going to gauge how well I do and possible go for my certified ethical hacker next.

What's next on your list of certs to obtain?

Silkk

Daps
That's crazy, everyone was saying the same thing that the 90minutes wasn't enough for them. I finished the exam with 20min left.

So I signed up for the national cyber league which is a hacking competition for college students. So I'm going to gauge how well I do and possible go for my certified ethical hacker next.

What's next on your list of certs to obtain?
CISSP
CCNA maybe, unsure
Learn a few coding languages
Learn Spanish

Silkk

Daps
Codeacademy just released a 3 hour course for free for anyone who is interested and has just released a preview for java. Have only done about 10% of the sql one and seems good so far
I was checking them out, gonna go to the library the next few days and try to get good at it