IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
At least one of these certs will put you in the game.
Note, this article is written by a company that sells training to get certification so it is skewed, but if you get the cert, you are good to go.
18 Certifications Worth Having - IT Certifications and Business Certifications from Global Knowledge

Bentleys, Hummers,and ice.

bentley-10.jpg

30CAFA6A-EBC5-4F77-AE3E-6052518DFE54_2.jpg

8135_lg_1.jpg

You're not getting a new Bentley off IT money. A heavily used one sure, but not a brand new one. Unless you wanna pay 50-75% of your check to your car note :usure:(not to mention insurance and maintenance).

It'd cost you $2300 to register your car the first year :wow:

If you want a Bentley you're gonna have to go into business for yourself.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You're not getting a new Bentley off IT money. A heavily used one sure, but not a brand new one. Unless you wanna pay 50-75% of your check to your car note :usure:(not to mention insurance and maintenance).

I was kidding. There's a rap song that talks about being about Bentleys, Hummers and ice.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I was kidding. There's a rap song that talks about being about Bentleys, Hummers and ice.

My bad breh. The reason I brought it up cause I actually thought I could afford a Bentley at one point. Got me feelings hurt real bad that day :mjcry:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

It'd cost you $2300 to register your car the first year :wow:

One of my clients when I worked at a MSP was a Bentley dealership... that 3500 dollar a month note had me like :huhldup:

Those shyts were clean as fukk though :ohlawd:

6ztRAs1.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
One of my clients when I worked at a MSP was a Bentley dealership... that 3500 dollar a month note had me like :huhldup:

6ztRAs1.jpg

Yeah, I see em all the time out here. I got it on my list. I told myself one day :brehwow:

It's more than double my mortgage though :mjcry:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
My bad breh. The reason I brought it up cause I actually thought I could afford a Bentley at one point. Got me feelings hurt real bad that day :mjcry:
I went to college to study business management straight from high school. I had dreams of being in middle-management, having a nice house, a nice car, and good looking wife within a couple of years of graduating. All four did not happen after I graduated. The Lord handed me an L.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Before we can give any advice, which Smiley do you identify the most with:

:mjpls:
:cacpls:
:mexpls:
:jewpls:
:jappls:

I think i know who that is. that may be my friend who said he was gonna sign up. I can vouch for him. He black :beli:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I guess some people will take out a loan or lease. :manny:

Car is hand made. If those stupid people at Bentley used Henry Ford's idea of an assembly line, that would bring down the price. :russ:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I went to college to study business management straight from high school. I had dreams of being in middle-management, having a nice house, a nice car, and good looking wife within a couple of years of graduating. All four did not happen after I graduated. The Lord handed me an L.

At least you have your hairline :mjcry:

I hope :sadcam:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
At least you have your hairline
hope
Well, I don't have a receding hairline or male pattern baldness.
However, my hair thinned out all over in the late 20s, so if I can see to my scalp in the mirror.
I cut my hair short because of that.

When I was young, I used to look in the duPont Registry magazine and think like, "When I get rich, do I want an all black Porsche 911 or an all yellow Porsche 911?"
Now, I just look off into space when I see Porsche 911 prices.
iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif