IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
really? are you in one of those environments where management doesn't know what you do and they continue to find ways to track you?
With our ticketig system you have to account for around 90 percent of the time you do every day

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
wow. help desk too im guessing? I work for a large insurance company call center
Yep help desk with an integrated call center type environment. The call center is the shyt I hate the most about it. Nothing worse than digging into an interesting issue then a customer call with some dumb ass printer issue

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep help desk with an integrated call center type environment. The call center is the shyt I hate the most about it. Nothing worse than digging into an interesting issue then a customer call with some dumb ass printer issue
Oh I'm virtual support for our site physically and virtually throughout the company. The only good thing is we talk to the reps via Lync or in person. Hang in there breh

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Gonna work on my App for this MS Software Engineering program,, y'all pray for a breh. Hopefully I get in and hopefully I dont have to take any extra math courses. Gonna shoot my boss and 2 co workers emails asking for recommendation letters.
:mjcry:

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
Brehs. For those of yall that are looking to get some experience. Go setup some servers on Amazon Web Services for free.

https://aws.amazon.com/free/

Setup a windows server and build a domain and play with Active directory. Or build a Linux server or SQL.

Plus, AWS is very hot right now. So thats another skill you can add to the resume.
Thank for information bro

semtex

:)
Daps
My job is so screwed up that now they're making do a weekly journal of what did we do for the week :mjcry:
:childplease: shyt we have scrum meetings every damn day. Gotta say what you did yesterday and what you're gonna do that day. Plus have to track your time.