IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
lol yeah bro, fully expecting that internship my 4th semester to have no pay. :francis: but like you said, gonna have to go ham

last bit of advice then I'll jump down off my pulpit. READ-READ-Experiment-READ.

just reading the course material is sufficient but to truly grab the bull by the horns, read all you can outside of course material that's related to the subject at hand (Blogspot, News Articles, books) and also try using VM (Virtual Machines) to help you test out theories and understandings to help you better grasp the information. good luck homie! and stick with it even when it's getting tough.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
last bit of advice then I'll jump down off my pulpit. READ-READ-Experiment-READ.

just reading the course material is sufficient but to truly grab the bull by the horns, read all you can outside of course material that's related to the subject at hand (Blogspot, News Articles, books) and also try using VM (Virtual Machines) to help you test out theories and understandings to help you better grasp the information. good luck homie! and stick with it even when it's getting tough.

fosho on that reading shyt, i was never the studying for hours type until i started this program. now I stay in my textbooks :wow:. and luckily in the Windows Client class I've learned how to set up VMs and we will be working with VMs all semester.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
fosho on that reading shyt, i was never the studying for hours type until i started this program. now I stay in my textbooks :wow:. and luckily in the Windows Client class I've learned how to set up VMs and we will be working with VMs all semester.

you doing the right thing! keep that shyt up!

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Brehs, how do i make a bootable usb on mac for windows? I want to install windows 8.1 on a new machine

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How are brehs getting software nowadays? I need to find a Windows ISO to install in Virtual Box. Or do anyone know any good programming tutorial sites for mac users? BuckeysRoom seems to be Windows oriented.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
MD
How are brehs getting software nowadays? I need to find a Windows ISO to install in Virtual Box. Or do anyone know any good programming tutorial sites for mac users? BuckeysRoom seems to be Windows oriented.

I used an old window 7 cd that I had laying around to install on Virtual Box. You can always find a crack iso on the internet but I would not recommend doing that.
For programming tutorials I either use thenewboston or W3Schools.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I used an old window 7 cd that I had laying around to install on Virtual Box. You can always find a crack iso on the internet but I would not recommend doing that.

For windows OS isos, just download them from Microsoft themselves. For a test environment I believe they give you a 90 day grace period

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
For programming tutorials I either use thenewboston or W3Schools.
why are you against cracked iso's if i may ask