IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was specific. I said take home pay. Meaning after taxes and deductions, I'm making 10k/mo.

I'm making 15k/mo before taxes. Government so deep in my ass its disgusting :damn:

A year from now, I'm gonna be at 40k/mo though watch me.

I'm gonna trick off so much money at the strip club it'll be legendary :wow:

i feel you breh..i got my first check on friday...i was :beli: at the taxes taken out..still have plenty left over after i paid up september bills and put some money away.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

What is PCI? Not trying to get in your business too much. I was doing pharmacy but the business process/proj management field fits me more. I'm not sure if I want to take the management route at my company for bus proc analyst...how much do your entry level employees make?..the pay range for the entry level position i may take is 40k - 70k

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What is PCI? Not trying to get in your business too much. I was doing pharmacy but the business process/proj management field fits me more. I'm not sure if I want to take the management route at my company for bus proc analyst...how much do your entry level employees make?..the pay range for the entry level position i may take is 40k - 70k

i dont mind at all breh...PCI = Payment Card Industry...entry levels start off at 60K..id pursue it

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
i dont mind at all breh...PCI = Payment Card Industry...entry levels start off at 60K..id pursue it

Thanks. Like I said b4 I work in health insurance currently as a provider service manager. The business process team reached out to me to apply for their opening. It is work at home so that already has my interest. I am hoping that they dont lowball me. I asked for 60. I am currently in school working on my Bachelors in Business. I imagine by the time I finish school I will have a promotion or two under my belt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. Like I said b4 I work in health insurance currently as a provider service manager. The business process team reached out to me to apply for their opening. It is work at home so that already has my interest. I am hoping that they dont lowball me. I asked for 60. I am currently in school working on my Bachelors in Business. I imagine by the time I finish school I will have a promotion or two under my belt.
You should have asked for at least 70k. http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-Business-Process-Analyst-l-Houston,-TX.html (Assuming you're in TX) but for a place like NY it can be a 6 figure position.

Business Process is a good field to be in. You may also see it referred to as PMO Analyst (Project Management Office). It's basically just creating and maintaining processes for a group based on their function and clientele. For Healthcare you may find yourself learning alot about changes in regulations and stuff like that.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
You should have asked for at least 70k. http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-Business-Process-Analyst-l-Houston,-TX.html (Assuming you're in TX) but for a place like NY it can be a 6 figure position.

Business Process is a good field to be in. You may also see it referred to as PMO Analyst (Project Management Office). It's basically just creating and maintaining processes for a group based on their function and clientele. For Healthcare you may find yourself learning alot about changes in regulations and stuff like that.
Thanks bro. Unfortunately my current boss forced me to withdraw from consideration due to my tenure (4 months as a manager) I'm really mad but moreso motivated to continue embarassing my peers. Still an honor for them to reach out to me and try to hire me off the muscle. To make it worse my boss is black. Hating ass nikka.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's been fun learning how to program. What once looked like a bunch of gibberish finally starts to make a lot of sense.