IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found some comptia a+ books on my pirate site :banderas: they are the latest versions…. Ima throw these on the tablet and get to work… any recommendations as to video courses or any other method of study to prepare?

Edit: the same books are available online at my local library. lol
What's the name of site

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I found some comptia a+ books on my pirate site :banderas: they are the latest versions…. Ima throw these on the tablet and get to work… any recommendations as to video courses or any other method of study to prepare?

Edit: the same books are available online at my local library. lol

I used Professor Messer's videos on youtube (free courses for all three mainline CompTIA exams) and I also bought Mike Meyers courses on udemy. These helped me pass all three exams.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:mjlol:

Crazy. I was listening to Walter Issaic on Lex Fridman podcast. On one hand that drive/craziness is what got him to be where he's at, but it must really suck to work with him. But then again those employees who directly deal with him I'm sure has big salaries and can easily find another job. So I don't feel that bad for them.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Sorry just saw this post, thanks breh
Hey breh I been a IT Business analyst for about 7 months so far.

I would suggest getting a ITIL certification learning agile, and Excel(the most annoying part of the job). :mjcry:

I am also technically a software/hardware asset manager within the same role.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy. I was listening to Walter Issaic on Lex Fridman podcast. On one hand that drive/craziness is what got him to be where he's at, but it must really suck to work with him. But then again those employees who directly deal with him I'm sure has big salaries and can easily find another job. So I don't feel that bad for them.
I've worked for so many idiots who act just like Elon. And think their always the smartest person in the room. They almost always crash and burn like he did in this instance. Then try to rely on privilege to survive the disaster they caused.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I've worked for so many idiots who act just like Elon. And think their always the smartest person in the room. They almost always crash and burn like he did in this instance. Then try to rely on privilege to survive the disaster they caused.
Yeah I would have jumped ship as soon as he bought Twitter. He comes across as the type of boss who would get in the way of trying to do the right/good things and the types only cause chaos :francis:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hey breh I been a IT Business analyst for about 7 months so far.

I would suggest getting a ITIL certification learning agile, and Excel(the most annoying part of the job). :mjcry:

I am also technically a software/hardware asset manager within the same role.
Excel.... :martin: