Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
So much greatness in the episode i hope people aren't forgetting the faceless neighbor/landlady yelling through the screen door.

Landlady: Who the fukk playing with my mail :usure:?

Issa: It's me, Issa :ld:

Landlady: Oh hey baby, how you doing?:thumbsup: What you think of that Wayne Brady?

Issa: I think he's g-

Landlady: I don't trust his ass!! :damn::leostare::wtb:

Issa: ...oh uh, me neither :merchant:

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:
Put some lotion on those legs baby. :laff: :laff:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Nah.

The convo at dinner was all good til he mentioned his boy's fiance was pushing him the most to move out. "Fiance" was an emotional trigger. Wasn't too long ago he was preppin to propose to Issa. He immediately clamped up.

And Tasha ole bird a$$ didn't pick up on any of it. I bet she's always the "in between/jump off" girl...that never knows it.

Lawrence is trash & Tasha is beyond basic.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Yet tasha is seeming like way more than just some roster member.
She actually showcases excellent committal vibes.
Plus, she actually is focused on Lawrence.
With that being one of the healthiest relationship committal bases.
a woman can be about a hopeful committal being viewed as her prospective guy.

Issa is overly insecure.
Where as tasha is the healthy relationship type of insecure.
Where she is hopeful you like her snd that carries over way more than what Issa is on.
Plus you can never get past cheating as a guy,...so, I hope this show plays out how reality said this typically plays out.

Art Barr

:gucci:

You can't be serious. Tasha is basic, stupid & most importantly, desperate.

And Tasha doesn't give commital vibes...she gives clingy vibes.

In addition, there is nothing healthy about having sex with a guy...unprotected...THEN hoping that he likes you. Let's keep it 100. Lawrence likes Tasha like people like free food. It may not be what you want, but it's there, with no effort necessary on your part.

If we are gonna keep it rally funky, Tasha is worse than Molly. Tasha is the type to get forget to take her birth control 30 days in a row.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much greatness in the episode i hope people aren't forgetting the faceless neighbor/landlady yelling through the screen door.

Landlady: Who the fukk playing with my mail :usure:?

Issa: It's me, Issa :ld:

Landlady: Oh hey baby, how you doing?:thumbsup: What you think of that Wayne Brady?

Issa: I think he's g-

Landlady: I don't trust his ass!! :damn::leostare::wtb:

Issa: ...oh uh, me neither :merchant:

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

Watch them make that a running joke.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:gucci:

You can't be serious. Tasha is basic, stupid & most importantly, desperate.

And Tasha doesn't give commital vibes...she gives clingy vibes.

In addition, there is nothing healthy about having sex with a guy...unprotected...THEN hoping that he likes you. Let's keep it 100. Lawrence likes Tasha like people like free food. It may not be what you want, but it's there, with no effort necessary on your part.

If we are gonna keep it rally funky, Tasha is worse than Molly. Tasha is the type to get forget to take her birth control 30 days in a row.
I think you are being a bit hard on her. When Lawrence said he had to bounce she let that slide and just tried to reschedule for a Thursday which was like 5 days later. That's not clingy or desperate behavior.
The rest is just conjecture on your part. To say she might forget birth control is a leap.