Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So much greatness in the episode i hope people aren't forgetting the faceless neighbor/landlady yelling through the screen door.

Landlady: Who the fukk playing with my mail :usure:?

Issa: It's me, Issa :ld:

Landlady: Oh hey baby, how you doing?:thumbsup: What you think of that Wayne Brady?

Issa: I think he's g-

Landlady: I don't trust his ass!! :damn::leostare::wtb:

Issa: ...oh uh, me neither :merchant:

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
@Art Barr okay so I watched it again. Lawrence is stuck as fudge. He uses his penis as his way to gain some type of vetting

When he was it Issa, he couldn't communicate his INSECURities about his unemployment etc.

He couldn't talk to his so called friend about how he feels in general.

Now, He won't talk to Tasha which is funny because she is trying to be there for him. He knows it too but he's stuck on Issa and he's at the crossroads. And Tasha lowkey wants a position so bad but we all know it's not going To work out.

God the writing is so good

Have you watched it Boooey @ByAnyMeans

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I don't know about yall but I'm trying to see the big girl naked, getting backshots, titties swanging :mjpls: I know I ain't the only one
i mean i wouldnt complain about it but she definitely last on the friends list behind amanda diva, molly, and issa :heh:

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
@Art Barr okay so I watched it again. Lawrence is stuck as fudge. He uses his penis as his way to gain some type of vetting

When he was it Issa, he couldn't communicate his INSECURities about his unemployment etc.

He couldn't talk to his so called friend about how he feels in general.

Now, He won't talk to Tasha which is funny because she is trying to be there for him. He knows it too but he's stuck on Issa and he's at the crossroads. And Tasha lowkey wants a position so bad but we all know it's not going To work out.

God the writing is so good

Have you watched it Boooey @ByAnyMeans

Not yet. But peeped Tasha IG today. :whoo:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How my mans Lawrence slide in Issa with no wetness? She couldnt be ready in 4 secs:ohhh:

Unless he friction'd in there:damn:
I done been there with an ex. Where she smelling all good and just off a short convo have ya dikk on hard the whole time. In those situations I was ready to go off jump and she was feeling the same and wet as hell. That scene played out almost exactly how shyt went down with my ex before.