Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I think you are being a bit hard on her. When Lawrence said he had to bounce she let that slide and just tried to reschedule for a Thursday which was like 5 days later. That's not clingy or desperate behavior.
The rest is just conjecture on your part. To say she might forget birth control is a leap.

Strike #1 - She's asking when they can have another f0ck session and she hadn't even been in a date with Lawrence yet.

Strike #2 - She clearly tried to sneak in a weekday meet up (Thursday) and Lawrence was like, "Naw, you still the weekend f0ck". She accepts her role and promptly settles for the regular Fri-Sun screw session. There is literally nothing that she will say "no" to. She has no boundaries. She is a bobble head.

Strike #3: She really isn't as attentive as y'all make her out to be. If she was, she would've noticed how his mood changed when he mentioned his roommates fiancé.

Possibly Strike #4: On the date, Lawrence asked her if she wanted to go dutch on some shrimp & she said that she was scared to order it. How is she scared to eat in from of a man that she frequently gets back shots from? And is she really having all that sex to still have to go dutch on their first date??? Lawrence can't even find a f0ck to pretend to give.

These things illustrate a habitual lack of judgment on Tasha's part. She has sex too fast with a man that she KNOWS just got out of a long term relationship. She has no standards or boundaries. She shows mad signs of desperation, so I am not "off base" in my assessment.

The Coli talks about women making bad decisions all day, and you can't see this basic $hit from a mile away? Tasha is being played.

These are two broken people that are screwing around. Tasha will get used until Lawrence has the confidence to go after the women that he truly wants. Nothing good will come from this.

Last edited:

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Strike #1 - She's asking when they can have another f0ck session and she hadn't even been in a date with Lawrence yet.

Strike #2 - She clearly tried to sneak in a weekday meet up (Thursday) and Lawrence was like, "Naw, you still the weekend f0ck". She accepts her role and promptly settles for the regular Fri-Sun screw session. There is literally nothing that she will say "no" to. She has no boundaries. She is a bobble head.

Strike #3: She really isn't as attentive as y'all make her out to be. If she was, she would've noticed how his mood changed when he mentioned his roommates fiancé.

Possibly Strike #4: On the date, Lawrence asked her if she wanted to go dutch on some shrimp & she said that she was scared to order it. How is she scared to eat in from of a man that she frequently gets back shots from? And is she really having all that sex to still have to go dutch on their first date??? Lawrence can't even find a f0ck to pretend to give.

These things illustrate a habitual lack of judgment on Tasha's part. She has sex too fast with a man that she KNOWS just got out of a long term relationship. She has no standards or boundaries. She shows mad signs of desperation, so I am not "off base" in my assessment.

The Coli talks about women making bad decisions all day, and you can't see this basic $hit from a mile away? Tasha is being played.

These are two broken people that are screwing around. Tasha will get used until Lawrence has the confidence to go after the women that he truly wants. Nothing good will come from this.

Who hurt you???!??:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

I guessing you dont like Tasha:mjlol:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

mikewoodsonface.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

She stepped to this niqqa when he had a girl. I think she just wants to fukk to. :hubie:
And the not picking up on fiance thing is whatever. Plenty of people when talking hint at shyt and half the time the other person doesn't pick up on it. It's really not that serious. The only point you have is I haven't seen her say no to dude yet but we are also not privy to every word they have spoken to each other. And they just started fukking with each other.
I can't speak for everyone but that holding out shyt on sex doesn't matter anymore IMO. I don't think any less of a woman willing to have sex the first night. If the sex is wack that's different, but if we hit it off in the sack best believe you are getting a call back. :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:gucci:

You can't be serious. Tasha is basic, stupid & most importantly, desperate.

And Tasha doesn't give commital vibes...she gives clingy vibes.

In addition, there is nothing healthy about having sex with a guy...unprotected...THEN hoping that he likes you. Let's keep it 100. Lawrence likes Tasha like people like free food. It may not be what you want, but it's there, with no effort necessary on your part.

If we are gonna keep it rally funky, Tasha is worse than Molly. Tasha is the type to get forget to take her birth control 30 days in a row.

only cheaters talk about clingy, breh.
or females who have been damaged and affected by being duped by cheaters with a rosters.
who so far gone they will never return.
once a female lets cheater swag sway whom they are, they are gone forever.
just like the good girl who sells her virtue.

art barr

if you letting cheater swag ruin who you are, yousa damaged victim.

nikkaz talembout clingy,....
man, that is what cheats say to people who are into them, period.
they about to pull one on and not real about a damn thing.

i ain't a cheater.
so i ain't never seen no clingy female.
clingy = the verbiage used by cheaters, with no game and lie all the time.
i know so because i know nuffin but nikkaz who cheat, male or female.
i am the only real loyalist and i done way more than all them nikkaz.
who cheat cause they desperately need to satiate a libido they don't really have the game to satiate without lying.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Y'all really questioning if Lawrence wore a condom or not :what:

Where was the questions when Issa was out doing her dirt :sas2:

the women should be checking the man, past the man's own self check about protected sex.
after that unprotected sex is then a narcissistic weapon.
where women get to prey on reverse sexist marital and child supports laws.
that luckily are changing in illinois where i am from so.
hopefully the safe sex era of the nineties i went back to subscribing to a decade plus ago can be the norm again.

art barr

WRAP YO shyt UP, B.
if you don't,..
you allowing a female to prey on you and relying on your physiology in this shyt.
that is a numbers game everyone loses in the very end.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

black people don't date.
that is a soft john construct that white people are about and use to monetarily latch on to the opposite sex.
as we don't really have the resources to emulate them in dating and also why so many brothers and sisters fail.
we have to go beyound that ideal and create a social human connection past feral attraction.
the black relationships that are success.
typically do not begin off a soft john white ideal of dating in the black community.

so your strike one is null and void.

on strike two, a grown woman is allowed to have sex.
with whomever she chooses and keep her virtue.
as long as she is not providing a sales sheet and price list.
to why she is engaging in having relations.

strike three...

neither are married and he is fresh off a break.
which easily if you are experienced.
will typically not result in a relationship.
yet, tasha exhibits sound girl friend attentiveness.
that is genuine and feral based off simple attraction physically and socially and as a human.
that is all it should be.
all the rest of the shyt is white john boi soft john bullshyt

strike four is just you grasping for straws.
all females act typically bashful about eating in front of men.
that has been a constant for the longest time, with men and women socially.
when attracted to one another in a dining situation.

the last portion of your rant is just all over the place.
as you have a negative ideal about sex and do not understand sex and commitment.
that you automatically view tasha being a victim.
when tasha pursued what she wanted and acquired it.

tasha is way more braver than most women as she actually pursued and put her self out there and closed what she wanted.
you are being demonstrative to a woman.
who demonstrates a strong will to get what she wants.
that is also an error.
plus, i feel you think committals are created on the first interaction and confirmed by passing a note and marking yes to will you go with me.
like we are in pre-k, kinnygarden, and elementary

art barr

*yeah, i spelled it kinnygarden nikka...
that was how we said it back then and i still say that shyt now.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
She stepped to this niqqa when he had a girl. I think she just wants to fukk to. :hubie:
And the not picking up on fiance thing is whatever. Plenty of people when talking hint at shyt and half the time the other person doesn't pick up on it. It's really not that serious. The only point you have is I haven't seen her say no to dude yet but we are also not privy to every word they have spoken to each other. And they just started fukking with each other.
I can't speak for everyone but that holding out shyt on sex doesn't matter anymore IMO. I don't think any less of a woman willing to have sex the first night. If the sex is wack that's different, but if we hit it off in the sack best believe you are getting a call back. :manny:

Tasha is too thirsty to just want a FWB. Also, FWB don't try to make Thursday plans when they already have a Fri-Sun schedule. Homegirl is trying to get chose & the only way she knows how to keep a man is through sex. I'm telling you. She's basic.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards

Would love to hear your assessment of Issa. Those mistakes you pointed out in Tasha, make Issa look even worse. I think she's the basic one :jbhmm:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset

You say only cheaters or those who have been cheated on view people as clingy. Well, I've never cheated. Additionally, a 1x cheating incident will not likely break a relationship...it's usually the last straw that broke the camel's back.
:yeshrug:

And black people do date. Any black man worth marrying, will date you...period. I have several married friends who will state such.

Yes, a grown woman is allowed to have sex. But Tasha is trying to finesse a relationship out of the said sex. She's going at this all wrong. But she's a bird, so...
:francis:

I'm not ever gonna be bashful about eating in front of a man that I have sexed repeatedly. So Tasha is embarrassed to request another order of shrimp from the man that she's been screwing for three months? This sounds backwards and unhealthy. Did we even touch the fact that she's going 1/2 on their first date like she's the homie? Has Lawrence even taken her outside in the daytime?

I do not think Tasha is a victim. In fact, she invited all this foolishness into her life. Tasha is not brave either as it is not exactly hard to have consistent sex with a guy trying to get over a long term relationship. For instance, Jacqueline Broyer of Boomerang is a chick that gets what she wants. Tasha receives what she is given. Tasha has absolutely no voice or control over this "relationship." She couldn't even finagle a Thursday meet up or a $9.99 shrimp plate from Lawrence after screwing him for three whole months. This is such a failure. :scust:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You say only cheaters or those who have been cheated on view people as clingy. Well, I've never cheated. Additionally, a 1x cheating incident will not likely break a relationship...it's usually the last straw that broke the camel's back.
:yeshrug:

And black people do date. Any black man worth marrying, will date you...period. I have several married friends who will state such.

Yes, a grown woman is allowed to have sex. But Tasha is trying to finesse a relationship out of the said sex. She's going at this all wrong. But she's a bird, so...
:francis:

I'm not ever gonna be bashful about eating in front of a man that I have sexed repeatedly. So Tasha is embarrassed to request another order of shrimp from the man that she's been screwing for three months? This sounds backwards and unhealthy. Did we even touch the fact that she's going 1/2 on their first date like she's the homie? Has Lawrence even taken her outside in the daytime?

I do not think Tasha is a victim. In fact, she invited all this foolishness into her life. Tasha is not brave either as it is not exactly hard to have consistent sex with a guy trying to get over a long term relationship. For instance, Jacqueline Broyer of Boomerang is a chick that gets what she wants. Tasha receives what she is given. Tasha has absolutely no voice or control over this "relationship." She couldn't even finagle a Thursday meet up or a $9.99 shrimp plate from Lawrence after screwing him for three whole months. This is such a failure. :scust:

you damaged and broken,..
just by the bolded.

i don't even have to say shyt else to you, because you damaged like i said.

cheating is automatic fireable offense, period.
also, you don't seem to understand general speak like most women.
who have a narcissistic affected mindstate from being damaged by a cheater too.
evident you be demonstrative and showing casing you actually are sexually insecure and have an issue with tasha's sex based relationship.
which is how any relationship starts.
as that is the beginning factor in male female relationships in the dialectic.
as you ain't doin a cot damn thing unless you fukk'n...

you sound damaged...
all cause you want people to be with someone.
who showcases they do not really like you.
everything you said was what a victim who believes what a cheater said does.

you damaged, period.

art barr