Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This show is already good, and I have no doubt that it's going to remain good, but I will say I hope they expand the scope just a tad. I think that's how they go to the next level. The Issa/Lawrence stuff is great, but before it gets stale (which isn't now, I'm just thinking a season ahead) I think it would be dope to give a little more time and focus on the side characters like Lawrence's friends and Issa's other friends. Maybe even do some standalone episodes on the supporting characters and eventually make them main characters, maybe even expand Tasha's character.

It works as the Issa's life and dating show, but I realized last night that I really enjoy these other characters and see room for the show to go beyond that, and showcase so many different black relationships and modern day perspectives.

Again, I'm talking more about season 3 and beyond.
Similar to how the characters were developed in the first Season of Atlanta?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The rebound girl/guy always gets hurt the most and get caught in the crossfire in these kind of situations.

But new p*ssy is the best way to get your mind off of your last relationship... especially when that new p*ssy is :noah:

Speaking from experience brehs

:mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First episode was amazing. :noah::ohlawd:

Issae looks great,nice and toned up. :obama:
I know nikkas here were coming about her back fat last year.:martin:

This thread can't be stickied? :martin:

There isn't a proper Insecure Season 2 thread? :martin: