IMG_6622.png

IMG_6623.png

IMG_6624.png

IMG_6625.png

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The "Hive" thing really misses entire theme of the show, or at least obsesses over the shallowest aspects of it, it's a shame some will take that from it, some sort of man vs woman, when it's about learning more about relationships in general, and what makes them so essential and fascinating to us. I guess it's human nature to want to pick sides and relate from one angle. Whatever.

I don't think its that serious breh.
I find the resistance and angry reactions to the "LawrenceHive" more interesting. I see cats like Bomani and black bloggers taking shots at guys
who playfully proclaim being in the hive, but with the exception of a few angry dudes living vicariously thru Lawrence, its a joke. A joke that bore
from guys trolling people online upset with Lawrence leaving Issa hanging and upset while getting some ass.

Honestly, the way it was portrayed in the show, him having sex with Tasha wasn't revenge at all. He just wasn't ready to come back to Issa.
So the LawrenceHive and angered viewers screaming "revenge sex" are both projecting.

I agree that the show is about the complexity of modern romance and relationships and Issa is doing a great job of creating
seemingly real people trying to figure out what they want in life and love. I think teams start to form when one gravitates to a character
and defends possible negative traits or actions that they do because the viewer sees themselves in the character.

Great show.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The first episode was fukking fire. :whew:

Zaddy :russ:

Bompany and Bonnet. The Piru neighbor has me :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tasha :drool:

Lawrence :salute:

I love Issa. She's so fukking goofy. She's GF material.
"I got kids too bytch, TURN UP!" :mjlol:

the blood neighbor is like Swift/Justin on Atlanta - do so much in their little appearances and steal the damn show :mjlol:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm sorry but as a straight male I can't watch this. This is too much like "girlfriends"

:dame:

Nice to hear carti in this episode tho

Edit: I'm at the part where the bloods crashed the party... it's getting better.

Last edited: