Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
great episode. I felt like lawrence was trying to get tasha to offer to let him to stay with her when they was eating but she aint bite.
:blessed:classic low down dirty nikka move. Been watching my uncles do this for years. GOAT way to be homeless w/o the negs of actually being homeless.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Issa checked his social media in the preview for Episode 2

I may have to go rewatch that episode.
I may have melded part one and the preview and the early view together.
Well I hope they don't go into dream sequences and all that on that this show.

Art Barr

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The dialogue in this show is so fantastic :blessed:, so is the music :lawd:, the interactions/situations are true to life :banderas:

The whole party scene :dead:

I see my man Lawrence is also going through a hoe phase :mjgrin:, interesting to see how this will play out

Only 6 episodes this season :mindblown: - HBO better not be on that :mjpls:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawrence is the perfect depiction of a nice guy trying to be savage while still having his nice guy tendencies creep up in there. Hence him taking his jump off out to dinner while passive aggressively trying to get her to let him move in with her to save money. Hence him almost successfully pulling off the smash and dash with Issa but then pecking her on the cheek after. These are the type of dudes that women hate because at least they know where they stand and what to expect with a savage or an outright simp. The dude who's acting like a savage but a simp at heart is the one that leaves them confused as fukk, shyt is hilarious and sad at the same time.

But yeah, great start to the season. This show really has hit its stride as far as finding the balance between soap opera drama, realism, funny random shyt and social commentary