beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Piru's little daughter couldn't even say C/are Bear in his presence:dead:

...D'Angelo music:stylin: played during the Rite Aide FUKKERY:pachaha:

And, Issa was rockin a Purple Rain:rip: shirt:wow:

I thought it was a "when doves cry" shirt on the newest episode.

I certainly find this more entertaining than the likes of "girls" tho.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
sujata day who played her best friend in ABG it as well. she was one of her co-workers at the meeting scene.
Yeah i saw, in the first episode, her brother who had a webseries she directed was rapping on stage. Dormtainnent, a dude from blacknsexytv. She giving a bunch of youtube webseries stars parts.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody got a link for these episodes? The usual sites ain't uploading anything but the pilot

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Show is ok but i dont like that her boyfriend is some bum ass nikka that she's supporting

All the scenes of them or her discussing her relationship pisses me off

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Show is ok but i dont like that her boyfriend is some bum ass nikka that she's supporting

Not to mention all the black woman are aint shyt insecure bedwenches in training...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

yall gotta stop acting like there aint no bum ass nikkas in this world. Plus clearly he's getting a changing arc with the way he's seeing himself now and what his other homeboys are up to and shyt. Give the show time, shyt. If he still a bum by season's end then the complaints are justified

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
yall gotta stop acting like there aint no bum ass nikkas in this world. Plus clearly he's getting a changing arc with the way he's seeing himself now and what his other homeboys are up to and shyt. Give the show time, shyt. If he still a bum by season's end then the complaints are justified
d0530c11ee6acd58b5468a529e62d4b1.jpg

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We all know that it's bum ass nikkas out here but there are also tons of regular normal dudes out here too

Why these shows always gotta have a nikka either being a thug or a bum?

Don't you ever get tired of black men always being shown in a negative light on tv?

shyt is annoying

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
We all know that it's bum ass nikkas out here but there are also tons of regular normal dudes out here too

Why these shows always gotta have a nikka either being a thug or a bum?

Don't you ever get tired of black men always being shown in a negative light on tv?

shyt is annoying
well when black men arent shown that way niccas aint watching (house of lies as one example) so clearly yall must get some entertainment out of it and i damn sure know black women do being as they love to shyt on niccas constantly til they get one......if his arc goes how its supposed to it'll be a nice lil story. I havent seen any thugs on the show either. Does ol dude who ran into ol girl walking her dog down the street not count for anything either? cuz he seems like a chill cool dude. Dude who was tryna fukk ol girl after the wine and dine was a normal cat just tryna get a nut as well but coli dudes only gonna see what they wanna see to justify not liking the show. If this shyt was switched around and turned into the black entourage u wouldnt see one complaint :pachaha: