Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Women on Twitter are ALL in their feelings :mjlol:

Some wrote a couple of articles and think pieces. One piece LITERALLY said that "building" with black men is fruitless for Black Women because the man will most likely stay with someone like Issa while he's broke and then get with someone like Tasha when he gets his swag back..

Like Lawerence didn't SPECIFICALLY tell Issa that he was sorry and was going to get his shyt together, did EXACTLY that, only to get cheated on:martin:

The logic with SOME of these women (NOT all) is deplorable
Link?

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My nikka Lawrence. Get that hurt out thru them back shots. You deserve it. Guilt free. Plus Tasha was down either way. She acted like she didn't hear him mention his girlfriend the first time when they were at the food court. :youngsabo:. Tasha was on him when he was a dusty nikka cashing unemployment. She deserve rounds.

Also Daniel gotta learn to play the position. He heard her say bf.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO Mets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
screen-shot-2016-11-08-at-12-33-00-am.png

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Women on Twitter are ALL in their feelings :mjlol:

Some wrote a couple of articles and think pieces. One piece LITERALLY said that "building" with black men is fruitless for Black Women because the man will most likely stay with someone like Issa while he's broke and then get with someone like Tasha when he gets his swag back..

Like Lawerence didn't SPECIFICALLY tell Issa that he was sorry and was going to get his shyt together, did EXACTLY that, only to get cheated on:martin:

The logic with SOME of these women (NOT all) is deplorable
:snoop: they don't realize it's just a tv show? A very well written, produced, acted show...
I mean I was in my feelings but :comeon: