Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I separated it. I was probably the first to separate it. I never said there was anything wrong with hi. Wanting to explain himself but it just didn't fit that he would go all John Cusack in Say Anything at THAT moment.

It just didn't make sense to me. Did they have plans for Jay but got mad when he decided to film Top Gun, so they consistently like to make Lawrence look like an irrational fukkin idiot?
:ehh: didn’t realize Jay Ellis is going to be in the new Top Gun.

Now I see Bashir Salahuddin is also in it. I imagine/hope he’ll have a funny ass role in it.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:ehh: didn’t realize Jay Ellis is going to be in the new Top Gun.

Now I see Bashir Salahuddin is also in it. I imagine/hope he’ll have a funny ass role in it.

Yeah bruh... There's a point in the show around season two or season three where Lawrence isn't really there. Maybe it's season three. Then all of sudden he's there a lot around the last 3 episode of last season.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
She used to be funny like in season 1 and maybe 2… she became real corny as the season went on.

Facts, its like she got unfunnier as the show progressed. Now she just come off corny and forced, but then again a lot of Insecure went that route in the last couple of seasons.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dope episode. Am I the only one who thought Taurean was going to dead any notion of being with Molly after he found out he made partner? Ain't that frowned upon in the workplace assuming he'd now be her supervisor?:dwillhuh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Dope episode. Am I the only one who thought Taurean was going to dead any notion of being with Molly after he found out he made partner? Ain't that frowned upon in the workplace assuming he'd now be her supervisor?:dwillhuh:

I know a few partners and seniors in relationships

partners and associates are frowned upon

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Since this series is about to end I'm about binge watch this. Watching the 1st episode now. This Molly can act. Issa Ray seems funny but her acting needs some work. Didn't know she was this nice looking though:whew:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So when do they gonna start bashing black men? In 8 episodes and they make it seem like the problem is with black women. Never seen anything like this? If the white man/ black feminist don't corrupt this, I might become a fan.