Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m watching it every week, but I’m not liking it :francis:

Thankfully it’s been sandwiched in between Succession and Curb (at least until next week) :blessed:
It’s pretty bittersweet knowing Succession and Curb are having some of their best seasons ever all the while Insecure can’t even get it right in its last hurrah.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Back to back dream sequence killed this episode. shyt got annoying after a while. I honestly just started skipping them.

That said, show is a perfect display of women having a whole movie in their head lol. That's why sometimes you would get into arguments because she had an imaginary conversation with you. She'll legit get upset at question that she wanted to ask you and get upset at your answer. But you wasnt the ask the question in the first place lmaooo:laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Back to back dream sequence killed this episode. shyt got annoying after a while. I honestly just started skipping them.

That said, show is a perfect display of women having a whole movie in their head lol. That's why sometimes you would get into arguments because she had an imaginary conversation with you. She'll legit get upset at question that she wanted to ask you and get upset at your answer. But you wasnt the ask the question in the first place lmaooo:laff:
Men don’t have fantasies in there head of themselves?