Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Always classified it as alternative R&B that encompasses the LA vibe. You have the occasional hot throwbacks on here, but the soundtrack is mostly a showcase of up-and-coming talent who for the most part aren’t exposed all that well.
I was surprised to hear my nikka Larry June a couple episodes ago :leon: usually insecure be puttin me onto shyt I haven’t heard

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You cant play the fence imo. Either bite the bullet for 18 yrs and do the family thing for the sake of the child or pull away and be Child Support Papi and move on.
No disagreement from me…
The more time he spends with the baby the harder it will be for him to pull away. Plus the fact that his parents are together. I personally don’t think he should deal with her. Take care of his child and keep it cordial with her.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man if Lawrence p*ssy ass don't stop acting like a puss
Condolences is the one for you, bruh
Go home and be a family man

Big facts. Of all the times we see brehs struggling with Baby moms issues, Lawrence actually has a baby moms who has a career, some sense and genuinely wants to see him happy.

nikka better than me, me and Condola would been working on our second kid by now :manny:

Speaking of Condola.... Had no idea she was with a cac too :snoop:

First Kanan's moms, then Tray's GF in Last OG now.... Condola :mjcry:
I don't understand this rationale brehs:dahell:Iirc when he was dating Canola and looking to lock it in she curved ole boy:usure: I haven't seen anything this season that confirms she actually wants to be in a relationship with dude. Lawrence was looking to establish a committed relationship with her and she hit him with the "I'm not looking for anything serious right now." Unless she makes it clear that she would like a committed relationship Lawrence would only be putting himself back at square one. The lack of trust he has for her given how things played out previously is completely warranted. I wouldn't be so quick to hop back into the skillet.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant play the fence imo. Either bite the bullet for 18 yrs and do the family thing for the sake of the child or pull away and be Child Support Papi and move on.

I can't remember what the story was for his BM. What's the issue with her?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can't remember what the story was for his BM. What's the issue with her?

1.She claim to not want kids
2.Springs up Pregnant decides to keep it even though she isn't married.
3.Nothing Lawerence does is good enough.

On the Lawerence end, pretty much Writers made him a simp, where he still stuck on Issa even though she did him dirty and that seems to cause a sense of regret on top of the other stuff when he is playing the family role.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Bullshyt.

You don’t have to be a “child support” papi simply because you aren’t with the mother. Thats what custody agreements are for