Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Great Value Jesse Williams is a shytty actor, serves no important role other than being a rebound… hasn’t made me laugh once. At least the fat security guard breh made me chuckle a couple times.

:picard: Damn fam. You sound like a whole hater, did Mr. Patchy Beard fukk your bytch? :troll:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, she just needs a clean slate at this point. :mjlol:

That's actually probably the most likely result. Her overall storyline seems to be about her learning to take control of her own life, and stop just accepting whatever she gets. Ol' boy probably gonna get ghosted. :mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That's actually probably the most likely result. Her overall storyline seems to be about her learning to take control of her own life, and stop just accepting whatever she gets. Ol' boy probably gonna get ghosted. :mjlol:
I would hope at this stage Issa doesn’t ghost but instead can state how she truly feels on their relationship. Same goes for Nathan. They seem better off as friends anyway and should be able to come to a mutual understanding.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Always classified it as alternative R&B that encompasses the LA vibe. You have the occasional hot throwbacks on here, but the soundtrack is mostly a showcase of up-and-coming talent who for the most part aren’t exposed all that well.
Makes sense….my homie lives in la and can do the rb stuff