Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It's good that Lawrence and Condolences are on better footing, for their kid's sake.

Agree it was good seeing them hang together and being honest during the game. Cool ranch in the cookies though :patrice:

At this stage I think Nathan/Issa are staying together.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's good that Lawrence and Condolences are on better footing, for their kid's sake.

Agree it was good seeing them hang together and being honest during the game. Cool ranch in the cookies though :patrice:

Until he runs away again

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I don’t think either one of them are completely sold on the idea of them being together. It took Nathan a solid minute to get himself together and tell Issa that he loves her too. Issa would’ve dialed Lawrence again if Molly didn’t advise. They seem to be trying to force a square peg in a round hole at this point.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Are we back in a love triangle storyline??? And how they hype up Daniel & not have him??? Issa … :stopitslime: do I have to pick for you??

let me stop I’m having similar issues saying I love you :francis:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think either one of them are completely sold on the idea of them being together. It took Nathan a solid minute to get himself together and tell Issa that he loves her too. Issa would’ve dialed Lawrence again if Molly didn’t advise. They seem to be trying to force a square peg in a round hole at this point.

Maybe, I could just see something where fans expect Lawrence/Issa to be end-game but maybe the writers/Issa going for Nathan since real life doesn't work like TV. 3 episodes left isn't a lot of time to dead Nathan and reconcile with Lawrence in a realistic way.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Maybe, I could just see something where fans expect Lawrence/Issa to be end-game but maybe the writers/Issa going for Nathan since real life doesn't work like TV. 3 episodes left isn't a lot of time to dead Nathan and reconcile with Lawrence in a realistic way.
I don’t even feel like reconciliation with Lawrence is the way. Issa’s better off focusing on herself and finding another viable option that’s not Nathan or Lawrence. Think all parties would be better off that way to be honest.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

I could see that being a possibility as well :ehh: