Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Damn. Did you take any medication? Glad this is something your fam could learn about

yea I do. But I’ve been in and off it since I found out for about 4 years. Recently I was off for like 3 months and was doing good but the medication stays in your body. I’ve been taking it again tor a few weeks. But I still drink too…you ain’t suppose too but ion get drunk. Im just a drinker :mjcry:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Not enough drama. Episode would have been interesting if we explored Nathan smashing/dating his cousin wife before.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thank goodness this is the last season. You can tell they’re running out of ideas
Lets be real the issues Issa and her friends were dealing with is all miniscule at the end of the day outside of the dealing with personalities at work stuff.

and most brehs tuned in for Lawerence

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Thank goodness this is the last season. You can tell they’re running out of ideas

the story already seems like we're tuning in to see what happens to lawrence outside and eberyone else seems a bit minor. It would be wise to end this season in like 7 episodes cause everything from now is kinda predictable

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Hate to say it but season has been mid as hell outside of the Lawrence episode. The stuff with Issa & Molly just seems like they're going through the motions trying to fill time, the Lawrence storyline is actually interesting
issa and molly seemed to patch shyt up mad quick tho no? Almost like they downplayed their big argument last season

even this episode where molly helped issa in the car to find out about the lightskin dude, it felt like the relationship they always had

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I loved learned more on Nate, more so him being be vocal on it. It’s not cool that he’s ghosting other people but to know that it’s not Issa… he falls into his (I believe he said) manic/depression stages. It’s sad that his cousin holds it against Nate the way he is when his wife doesn’t.

I love that he hated being friend zoned and that things cleared up by an honest and open conversation with issa. I just about fell out when he was :noah: over issa ‘…coming through oiled up with her legs all out..’
bb22-big-brother22.gif

I felt that cause IVE done that hella times knowing some dude that’s friend zone that I’m tryin to show my assets.

And Molly!! Sometimes a chick just wants some dikk. And it’s just a process of elimination. I just enjoyed hearing what dudes think about the friendzone and how they hate coming over to just cuddle (real ass convos) and we women have real ass convos of simply wanting some dikk