Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Lawrence got caught up plain and simple.

And I get both povs because I been there.

Only difference is I thugged it out and moved my bm in even though we had issues.

When the kid gets older it won't be an issue....but he got to eat that shyt....she raising the kid and she emotional and you out of the city

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
She literally told Nathan she thought she was ready, what does that have to do with her career, everything worked out with the show, she wasn't even bothered by that. She was crying over Lawrence.
nah it was the fact that her artist called her out on some sellout shyt and the show popped anyway. When the funding company ended up loving it she looked kinda stupid. now she second-guessing herself

...Again :unimpressed:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nah it was the fact that her artist called her out on some sellout shyt and the show popped anyway. When the funding company ended up loving it she looked kinda stupid. now she second-guessing herself

...Again :unimpressed:

She should of trusted her gut like she did initially instead of trying to appease that clueless cac who doesn’t know what he wants.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Don’t forget she actually aborted a baby when she was with husband :francis:
This is what I’m saying. She knew Lawrence was on his way. She figured dude is good looking, getting money, going places etc…..

Like she aborted her husband baby but kept a nikka baby she was just fukking casually(her words)? shyt is ass backwards:russ:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This episode was dope. I can definitely see how it triggered people due to how frequently situations like these play out. I like how it portrayed the growing phenomenon of women looking to bear children without any real desire to have a relationship with the father. What I don't understand is if you're that pressed to have a child, why not go the adoption route? Or take a trip to the cum dump? In both scenarios, the mother can do as she pleases freely when it comes to raising the child. And that’s me giving Canola the benefit of the doubt that she was looking to trap breh. On a different note, these women that have the "Virgin Mary" complex make my blood boil with this "my child" bullshyt. " "Nah shorty I believe you mean OUR children." Lil jit has half my DNA fukk outta here:camby:In scenarios where the pops is a deadbeat I understand. Outside that we can have our attorneys figure that out in court bytch.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This episode was dope. I can definitely see how it triggered people due to how frequently situations like these play out. I like how it portrayed the growing phenomenon of women looking to bear children without any real desire to have a relationship with the father. What I don't understand is if you're that pressed to have a child, why not go the adoption route? Or take a trip to the cum dump? In both scenarios, the mother can do as she pleases freely when it comes to raising the child. And that’s me giving Canola the benefit of the doubt that she was looking to trap breh. On a different note, these women that have the "Virgin Mary" complex make my blood boil with this "my child" bullshyt. " "Nah shorty I believe you mean OUR children." Lil jit has half my DNA fukk outta here:camby:In scenarios where the pops is a deadbeat I understand. Outside that we can have our attorneys figure that out in court bytch.

There is shame in carrying a child that does not have your DNA or going to a Sperm Bank. They have already created the narrative Black Men aint ish so Black Women are using this to hide behind when they catch black men slipping and use them for babies. She knows in her heart what she did and will still use the 'he aint doing enough'. Its gross.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I had to go rewind back but Kelli said "Is my p*ssy a ghost" when Issa and Molly were texting :russ: