Im 5 min in and all ready pissed
You gonna be like this soon
LwMinH.gif

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Condolo from the get go alienated and isolated Lawrence from the process of being a father. That’s why I don’t understand these women who just want to have babies with a dude and not build a family together. They have dude’s baby and then they break up soon after. That shyt happens way too often now a days. I def don’t want that for myself. That shyt ain’t the life I’m trynna live.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Condolo from the get go alienated and isolated Lawrence from the process of being a father. That’s why I don’t understand these women who just want to have babies with a dude and not build a family together. They have dude’s baby and then they break up soon after. That shyt happens way too often now a days. I def don’t want that for myself. That shyt ain’t the life I’m not trynna live.

these modern women dont want to be wives they just want a mans seed so she can have a baby before her bio clock runs out. Thats fine and all but the issue comes when they put men on the hook financially. Men should have the option to financially abort but thats a topic for another day. Pro Choice chicks become Pro Life once they in their mid 30s and childless lol

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
This episode was an instant blassik word to Season 1.

The way the writers showed how Condola was really an 87 dolezaling as a 93 octane (shouts to BGS).

She is the shorty from the hood who done good. The one with the chip on her shoulder. I’ll even go as far to project the fact that Condola didn’t want a marriage, because she didn’t have an idea what a marriage or healthy relationship is supposed to resemble. Shorty was a product of. Broken home and is out here like my momma did it, so can I. I am fine, look how successful I turned out to be! Lack of a man means lack of respect for the authority of man.

The way they weren’t expecting him to show up. The way she named the kid without him being there. The way they named him after her grandfather, probably the last generation of strong men in their family…Trauma bonding.

Lawrence’s folks stoking the flames, feeding into the toxicity had him feeling like he was shortened. Already feeling jaded and shortened from their previous dealings, he figures he has to man up and fight a losing battle because he is heavily invested in his emotions…

Then you have Chad, and Derek, telling the homey he gots to chill and true to himself, Lawrence is going to do Lawrence.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
these modern women dont want to be wives they just want a mans seed so she can have a baby before her bio clock runs out. Thats fine and all but the issue comes when they put men on the hook financially. Men should have the option to financially abort but thats a topic for another day. Pro Choice chicks become Pro Life once they in their mid 30s and childless lol
That’s pretty much it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Granola can kick rocks, I hope he flees the scene and goes back to the single life until she comes around.
he tried, hard, and they all were on some bullshyt. mans got his shyt together and they spit on his hands. nah. this season let him have some fun.

got issa out here breaking down in tears in another mans bed, that wouldnt have happened if you just let lawrence in, whom btw shouldnt even be asking to go upstairs cause shes the cheater but my boy swallowed his pride, and still spat on his hands. nah. fukk all that, lawrence needs to hit up the town again, he looked hella happy when he was just on his own without confusion. new town, new job, new loft? im sure he can find a woman thats appreciative. He works in San Francisco near Silicon Valley too? I mean cmon now. Lawrence can find a 6 figure woman easy.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I honestly saw a lot of my sister in Condola. From her pov, Lawrence wasn't around for her pregnancy but now wants to be involved. In her eyes, it's like "Great. NOW you wanna be around for the easy part." It's not really up to Condola to give Lawrence the benefit of the doubt. He has to prove himself to her for however long it takes. Fathers shouldn't get credit for doing the bare minimum. They have to find a healthy way to communicate, but being that Condola is handling the bulk of the parenting, I do think it's fair for her to call the shots.

This was a really great episode. Neither Lawrence nor Condola were in the wrong and I see his pov too, but I'm partial to Condola because I watched my sister go through this.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I honestly saw a lot of my sister in Condola. From her pov, Lawrence wasn't around for her pregnancy but now wants to be involved. In her eyes, it's like "Great. NOW you wanna be around for the easy part." It's not really up to Condola to give Lawrence the benefit of the doubt. He has to prove himself to her for however long it takes. Fathers shouldn't get credit for doing the bare minimum. They have to find a healthy way to communicate, but being that Condola is handling the bulk of the parenting, I do think it's fair for her to call the shots.

This was a really great episode. Neither Lawrence nor Condola was in the wrong and I see his pov too, but I'm partial to Condola because I watched my sister go through this.

Jesus christ lmfaooo

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

This was a really great episode. Neither Lawrence nor Condola were in the wrong and I see his pov too, but I'm partial to Condola because I watched my sister go through this.
Did she give him the opportunity to be around for the pregnancy though? I doubt it. She didn't even call him to tell him she was in labor but instead sent a text.

That right there is bullshyt no matter how you slice it.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
This man Lawrence is wayyyy tooooo nice for these hoes. Cornfield and Issa.

You text me telling me you just had my baby not even a phone call, I'm cussing everyone out even the grandmother and getting kicked out the hospital.

I ain't even going to go into a spill on the rest of the episode.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Canola was DEAD WRONG breh. She been hostile to Lawrence from the jump steady clowning and playing him. She carried on with that throughout the pregnancy and birth.

Lawrence was making some sloppy moves for sure but Condola made even more.