Issa got SiR in the building!

tenor.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I find it hard to be on Molly’s side in this. Even tho she made a good point about Issa always needing a favor and using people

I don’t see it as her going behind her back. She used her connections to get the job done
Keeping it a buck, the favors that Issa need were regular friend type shyt. Nothing extra. The first and only person she really pressed with a favor was Daniel when she needed a place to live. And they were kinda sorta dating at first. The shyt she asked of Molly has been little petty shyt “Go ask Lawrence this. Bring a bottle to my crib. You got the check right?”

That ain’t no real favors amongst real friends. Unless I missed something, she ain’t pressed Molly for shyt and only asked her to talk to Andrew. The fact is, Molly only knows Andrew through Issa so when she decided that she don’t fukk with Issa then whatever “boundaries” you thought were there are officially grounded once you cut that friend off. She can’t be mad at Issa for using her own connect. Again, Andrew only knows Molly through Issa. Issa knows Andrew through Nathan. If you don’t fukk with me, cool. I know where I stand. That shyt not stopping my grind though.

I said Molly should’ve got slapped at Tiffany’s house when she was trying to make it look like Issa was fukking Lawrence to their friends to be messy. Since she didn’t, she tried to buck at her event. That’s why you regulate bytches on the spot before it escalates like it did tonight.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Keeping it a buck, the favors that Issa need were regular friend type shyt. Nothing extra. The first and only person she really pressed with a favor was Daniel when she needed a place to live. And they were kinda sorta dating at first. The shyt she asked of Molly has been little petty shyt “Go ask Lawrence this. Bring a bottle to my crib. You got the check right?”

That ain’t no real favors amongst real friends. Unless I missed something, she ain’t pressed Molly for shyt and only asked her to talk to Andrew. The fact is, Molly only knows Andrew through Issa so when she decided that she don’t fukk with Issa then whatever “boundaries” you thought were there are officially grounded once you cut that friend off. She can’t be mad at Issa for using her own connect. Again, Andrew only knows Molly through Issa. Issa knows Andrew through Nathan. If you don’t fukk with me, cool. I know where I stand. That shyt not stopping my grind though.

I said Molly should’ve got slapped at Tiffany’s house when she was trying to make it look like Issa was fukking Lawrence to their friends to be messy. Since she didn’t, she tried to buck at her event. That’s why you regulate bytches on the spot before it escalates like it did tonight.

Exactly. Molly is so freaking miserable!!!!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm seeing a lot of anti-Molly sentiment here and while she's generally an unlikeable character, Issa is fukked up for going behind her back AFTER Molly made it explicitly clear that she wanted to set boundaries and wasn't gonna ask her boyfriend to help her. There's no excusing that shyt at all.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly. Molly is so freaking miserable!!!!
I don’t know how Andrew could rock with her after seeing how she acted tonight. He already been ready to walk on her several times before this. The look on his face was “What now :beli:“ when Molly started up with the bullshyt. If I’m in that situation, I’m ghosting shorty. Thinking to myself that this bytch too messy. Starts petty squabbles, unreasonable in most situations, beefing with her friend in public and starting a mini riot over some shyt that ain’t got nothing to do with her. Molly a weak ass bytch. That job ain’t enough of a saving grace to put up with her shyt. Especially since he got his good job.

Daps
They need to kill this Molly character off already

i wouldn’t go that far. But, Molly was completely out of line. She didn’t want to help Issa and Issa found someone who would. That’s the beginning, middle, and end.

it’s almost kind Molly wanted Issa to fail so that she could continue to look down on her.