Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Watch a black show who’s lead actress said black women should marry Asian men...

You c00ning it up day by day I see :mjpls:

Atlanta’s show creator said that he liked when non black women call him n!gg@r in bed & he has two kids with a non black woman. The Coli loves him.

Kenya Barris’s unimaginative arse makes a SECOND show about his family & obviously adheres to the paper bag test for his female cast, yet calls this black lite show BlackAF. The Coli loves him.

Meanwhile, Issa is engaged to a black guy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Atlanta’s show creator said that he liked when non black women call him n!gg@r in bed & he has two kids with a non black woman. The Coli loves him.

Kenya Barris’s unimaginative arse makes a SECOND show about his family & obviously adheres to the paper bag test for his female cast, yet calls this black lite show BlackAF. The Coli loves him.

Meanwhile, Issa is engaged to a black guy.
Barris is a big time coin, I been going in on that faq and as for as ATL creator lmaooo

Issa only engaged to a breh after that heat she took about black women should marry non black men.. she was wreckless as fukk saying that

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Damn you jumped the gun with these posts. You have a great disdain for Lawrence :picard:

If you think he's a loser, I wonder what you think of Issa.
fukk.
I see @Matt504 crawled out of his hole in tlr and is stinking up this thread with his typical black male hating vitrol :snoop:

Anyways, this was a decent episode, really interested to see how Lawrence and Condola plays out.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
fukk.
I see @Matt504 crawled out of his hole in tlr and is stinking up this thread with his typical black male hating vitrol :snoop:

Anyways, this was a decent episode, really interested to see how Lawrence and Condola plays out.

Where's the hate?