Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hate when people say that the new person is reaping all the benefits of the work they put in on their ex. It might be true in Issa’s situation tho

Always thought that lowkey that was a stupid and entitled opinion to have.

Nobody changes for another person. They change for THEMSELVES. It might be inspired by a person or situation but ultimately, Lawrence or any other man or woman will make improvements because they see the flaws within and want to make adjustments.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Two thoughts.

That was one of the more unique Thanksgiving episodes I've seen. Real shyt all around, but especially showing how social media, i.e looking at your phone watching other people on their phones "enjoying the holiday" has become part of the holiday experience.

I also enjoyed spending time with the family members of the main cast. I really liked Molly's family and Issa's brother was cool too.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Nailed it again with the closing song, Mya's 'Case of the Ex' was a perfect choice.

Both Lawrence and Issa have grown, but I don't know if I want the road for them back together to be that soon. Even if Lawrence is now finding leaks in the Condoloa relationship like he was with her sink :skip:. Thanks drunk Robin Theade :bryan:

Chad is funny as hell, but Lawrence is right. Bradley Cooper is doing fine :ehh:

Issa and her brother have good chemistry together, :mjlol: @ fukk adult twins. That Mexican food looked good too, hopefully Molly saved her a piece of pie though:troll:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Always thought that lowkey that was a stupid and entitled opinion to have.

Nobody changes for another person. They change for THEMSELVES. It might be inspired by a person or situation but ultimately, Lawrence or any other man or woman will make improvements because they see the flaws within and want to make adjustments.
Me and my girl just talked about it at the end of the episode and we are on opposite sides of that conversation smh. I said almost the same thing you did, that if they changed for the better after y’all broke up then they finally saw the problem. Not you upgraded them and they were saving it for the next person. That’s stupid. Either way I live by the rule that you take something from every relationship. Good or bad you learn something to apply to the next one.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Lol at that midget in the Mexican restuarant

Lol at the plumber video

I see the African dude was pawging.

I think condola was lying about the plumber coming over but she was getting her pipes fixed by somebody else probably her ex

Something is suspect about Chad's girl, nobody has ever seen her and she conveniently hid when he tried to show her on ig live. I bet it's a tranny or she fat

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lol at that midget in the Mexican restuarant

Lol at the plumber video

I see the African dude was pawging.

I think condola was lying about the plumber coming over but she was getting her pipes fixed by somebody else

Something is suspect about Chad's girl, nobody has ever seen her and she conveniently hid when he tried to show her on ig live. I bet it's a tranny

She’s never been seen ON CAMERA but Lawrence has seen her. They talk about it in season 2-3. The hell is this tranny business:scust: