Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I agree.

And as far as the bolded I agree. But for me it would also a good thing. A dude like Lawrence deserves to find someone who wasn’t divorced. He worked on himself and improved the areas he lacked. He still have some things to work on but he’s heading in the right direction if he continues his self improvement.
I apologize breh. you were fukking right :mjlol:.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I apologize breh. you were fukking right :mjlol:.
shyt was wild this episode. I just kept shaking my head at the ex married chick and Lawrence scene. Shorty clearly on some other shyt. Whatever they said to him is exactly how she feel. Her friends was giving it up:pachaha:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
shyt was wild this episode. I just kept shaking my head at the ex married chick and Lawrence scene. Shorty clearly on some other shyt. Whatever they said to him is exactly how she feel. Her friends was giving it up:pachaha:
Yea its clearly Condola is treating her relationship with Lawrence as casual

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That Lawrence and Condola conversation tonight was contrived as all hell.

“If she hadn’t had cheated on you would you still be with her?”

What kind of stupid fukking question is THAT:mindblown: Of COURSE dummy! But she DID and like a man I DROPPED her.

Thats why it’s important, if you are a man with “feelings” like Lawrence, to set expectations from the jump. You gotta tell ole girl you want a real relationship and not be afraid of rejection or you gonna end up in dumb ass arguments like that.

The show clearly wants to put Issa and Lawrence back together and I have no problem with that, I just wish they’d do it more organically.

Molly FINALLY got some good character development and I like Issa and her brother’s relationship. I was surprised they had Wendy Raquel Robinson as her mom. Guess we’ll be seeing more of her this season