Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Daps
I thought this was a good episode for Molly... she showed growth at work and in her relationship with Andrew. She didn’t play games and told him what she wanted... but what was the look she gave Issa at the end of the episode about? It feels like someone else said here that she’s more vulnerable with Issa than Andrew and it’s harder for her to actually work on that relationship.

Issa blamed her even tho Molly was right to press Andrew on opening up. It’s the beginning of a fissure as Issa’s criticisms cross the line between constructive and not having her friend’s back.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
gonna be a sad day when molly and issa breakup:francis:

i know ppl hate molly but her and issa have a lot of funny and good scenes together.

I definitely love the cinematography of Insecure. LA is another character that's on display. Makes me want to visit.

i love LA. i wanna move out there but my girl wants to stay in the bay area.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Great great second episode. Lawrence signed his own death warrant, fukk was he thinking :snoop:

I hope Molly gets a relationship that lasts for more than a season, I'm tired of watching her fukk things up. I want to see more of her work life, seems like she may finally be turning a corner at the new firm. Lame ass Torean needs to :camby:

Was not expecting that condom to fall on the mirror like that :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Great great second episode. Lawrence signed his own death warrant, fukk was he thinking :snoop:

I hope Molly gets a relationship that lasts for more than a season, I'm tired of watching her fukk things up. I want to see more of her work life, seems like she may finally be turning a corner at the new firm. Lame ass Torean needs to :camby:

Was not expecting that condom to fall on the mirror like that :dead:
When she said she wanted to repair her relationship with her co-worker did he seem convinced or on some, "yeah, right." tip? I couldn't tell by the actor's facial expression.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When she said she wanted to repair her relationship with her co-worker did he seem convinced or on some, "yeah, right." tip? I couldn't tell by the actor's facial expression.

Seemed like he was surprised by her vulnerability and didn’t quite know how to process it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Seems to be playing the role of one of those uptight a$$hole in the office who don't do well in social situations. He probably viewed her as a threat and was shocked by the apology

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Molly seems like a headache as a friend, girlfriend, lover, and co-worker. She's the type that's good in bed but when you ain't fukking her you'll dread being around her.

Play Wale - Rather Be With You :francis:

Molly's unbearable and I really hope some type of character development happens over the course of this season