Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Very uneven season. Why the hell did they even have Daniel around for the first three episodes, that shyt went nowhere
I wondering if dude went to film that Purge movie, so they just got his story line over quickly

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I actually watched the wrap up for the first time and Issa pretty much said this was a set up season

Next season should come sooner than later. Or start off on a 100 from beginning to end. S3 is lackluster. Did I miss an episode or did they skip showing how Lawrence met his new girl? She's definitely an upgrade from his last girl. :sas2:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Next season should come sooner than later. Or start off on a 100 from beginning to end. S3 is lackluster. Did I miss an episode or did they skip showing how Lawrence met his new girl? She's definitely an upgrade from his last girl. :sas2:
Lawrence met that girl at the baby shower, they were both looking at those silly pictures Tiffany had up in her house

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Aight thanks for watching & staying heavy with discussions. Lackluster season or not, imma see y’all next season. Feel free to update the thread with updates when you see any. I appreciate the constant flow and critiques of the show (lol like it’s my show :mjlol:)

But don’t forget to support @Ziggiy with the second season of blue collar hustle. The second season will be on Seeka stream network at midnight!!! Support your coli fam!! This dude got a good project on his hands and he’s got the nominations & awards to prove it.

See y’all next season, hopefully by then this can get it’s long overdue sticky.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I hope the writing is good enough to explain what the hell happened to Nathan...if they make it some lame "I was afraid of getting close" bullshyt
God fukking dammit

tenor.gif

Whole episode was trash other than Molly's ex stuntin on her negative ass and Lawrence moving on with his life.

Molly trash and Iunno where the fukk Issa going

Last edited: