Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Chad and Kelly are the comedic relief this show needs.
"Y'all get out. Thank you. But leave the spring rolls" :mjlol:

But them strippers were kinda whack :hhh: Cheetah tattoo and crazy fake t*ts

It's LA, breh. :yeshrug:

2. Lawrence and Chad need a spinoff :mjgrin: The lil screen time they do have is way more interesting and organic than the other women combined.

HBO Presents.... "Bruh..."

Why would a childless intelligent man smash random thots raw.

So either next week is gonna be one of those episodes where EVERY character shows up at one central location (block party) and shyt just gets all put out in the open or they gonna save alot of these dangling plot threads for season 4

Bingo.

Breh lives in LA. The talent out here is abundant.

Most of the friends I grew up with moved out here before me and there's been a time where we've been back in Michigan at a function looking around like, :hhh:

LA will have your standards ALL out of wack. I almost forget that people CAN be pale or lumpy until I land back home.

It's not realistic, but there are times (especially during any kind of nightlife) where it genuinely seems like "average" here is at LEAST 8 anywhere else, but I think it's mostly due to pressure and effort. My boy from Seattle came through and said, "Damn...even the ugly chicks are decent."

LA chicks never want to be caught lacking in case a camera's around.

considering we don't know if Issa uses an IUD, and she never got a Plan B, I'm sure season 3 will be about her missing her period

I think so as well. Ideally, she never gets in touch with Nate and then the season ends with her talking to her reflection and then holding up a pregnancy test that we don't see the results of until next season. :merchant:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Bingo.

Most of the friends I grew up with moved out here before me and there's been a time where we've been back in Michigan at a function looking around like, :hhh:

LA will have your standards ALL out of wack. I almost forget that people CAN be pale or lumpy until I land back home.

It's not realistic, but there are times (especially during any kind of nightlife) where it genuinely seems like "average" here is at LEAST 8 anywhere else, but I think it's mostly due to pressure and effort. My boy from Seattle came through and said, "Damn...even the ugly chicks are decent."

I think so as well. Ideally, she never gets in touch with Nate and then the season ends with her talking to her reflection and then holding up a pregnancy test that we don't see the results of until next season. :merchant:

I visited LA very briefly and I didn’t see anything special compared to places like Atlanta and Houston.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Bingo.

I remember going to a club in LA and women were wearing bikini bras as tops to show off their fake t*ts. lol
I saw it a lot more amongst white folks but plastic surgery is big out there.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I visited LA very briefly and I didn’t see anything special compared to places like Atlanta and Houston.
I was disappointed when I spent two weeks out in LA. There were some pretty women no doubt but not to the degree people hype it. Even the night life was about typical of other places I've been. Miami on the other hand is the one spot went where I was just seeing drop dead gorgeous women everywhere I went.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I knew I wasn't crazy. Church Bae is Freddie Gibbs baby mama. That muthafukka is bad:takedat:

I'm just tired of Molly and her bullshyt. Chic really turning her nose up at people when they call her out on her bullshyt. She loves to hide behind her money and job and still aint got nobody. I know quite a handful in real life that are the same way.
Issa went full crazy chasing that non acting ass Nathan. Man shyt just aint that deep for most men. She curve you after yall hook up move on but it's interesting seeing how much it fukks with women and makes them feel they aint good enough when men do it and they go off the deep end.
She cut a nikka deep :wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Oh I agree. It was the chasing him down that had me like :stopitslime: That's why they could've wrote it in a way that was more natural. But it's just a minor nitpick.
Maybe I'm just :mjcry: cuz no woman has ever chased me down after church. And I know I'm a fly nikka. :stopitslime:
Wish a woman could target me like that :mjcry:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Asian guy seeing Molly has to be gay . Dude just acting too straight it’s obvious he’s zesty.