Reppin
BKLYN
tenor.gif
Never, you gonna catch this L :umad:

ElegantUncommonHornshark-size_restricted.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I dont find Issa to be realistic at all. Everyone else from her brother, Dro, Molly, Lawrence and Daniel, yes. Issa? No
I find Issa to be extremely realistic. I think she simultaneously captures the way a lot of women think about themselves and the problem men have with a lot of women. I think Issa captures how a lot of women see themselves as funny, weird, eccentric, and how men just don't understand them and why they're so lovable. I think a lot of us men look at Issa as being selfish, corny, nowhere near as interesting as she thinks she is, a bum, a bad communicator, and that she blames the world for her problems when her own bad decision making is the cause for a lot of her own problems.

I've personally encountered a lot of women like her and have had some great discussions about it. The prevailing mindset in regards to Issa is that she needs a man willing to work with her and stand by her side while she figures it all out and how Lawrence and now Daniel aren't shyt for not being patient with her and standing by her side.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Well I can see the toxicity coming a mile away with Dro and Daniel. This shyt predictable as hell :smh:. I hope these shones take responsibility for their actions by the end of this series and not just paint the male figures in a negative light.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I find Issa to be extremely realistic. I think she simultaneously captures the way a lot of women think about themselves and the problem men have with a lot of women. I think Issa captures how a lot of women see themselves as funny, weird, eccentric, and how men just don't understand them and why they're so lovable. I think a lot of us men look at Issa as being selfish, corny, nowhere near as interesting as she thinks she is, a bum, a bad communicator, and that she blames the world for her problems when her own bad decision making is the cause for a lot of her own problems.

I've personally encountered a lot of women like her and have had some great discussions about it. The prevailing mindset in regards to Issa is that she needs a man willing to work with her and stand by her side while she figures it all out and how Lawrence and now Daniel aren't shyt for not being patient with her and standing by her side.

Fascinating thing is that these women (like Issa) aren't willing to work with men trying to figure it out either......

Everything you said is on point tho....

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is beautifully shot, the cinematography and the way they capture the LA backdrop is just breathtaking

Love seeing all black characters on the show and the music is still raw as fukk

The storyline is TRASH now and just boring and uninteresting. I'm gonna keep watching because I want to see where Issa goes with it after 2 seasons but it doesn't seem like there's a lot there to keep it that interesting for another two seasons.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I can see the toxicity coming a mile away with Dro and Daniel. This shyt predictable as hell :smh:. I hope these shones take responsibility for their actions by the end of this series and not just paint the male figures in a negative light.

What bothers me most is Issa was saying all that shyt to Daniel and she staying at his crib but it's like... you cheated on your man, he left you, now you staying with dude you cheated with and telling him you got feelings and you care and all this B.S... why isn't that being addressed as being fukked up? This will get glossed over :dahell:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I may not be my brother’s keeper but I’m always here to sing you a lullaby.

tumblr_ltt3aof6ph1r4gaa8o1_400.gif

Never!
yutRrqm.gif

When you catch this L, it's gonna hit you like this

tenor.gif

You gonna have two black eyes looking like a pair of glasses:troll: Just tell them it's Guccis.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Calling it now...Lawrence is going to randomly show up this season. I know they said he's not in this season but I think they're trying to throw people off.

I could see him making a cameo in the season finale or something, but I don't expect him to have any major presence this season.

Just watched the premiere, I see they got a new show within a show :ohhh:. Replaced one ageless beauty (Regina Hall) with another (Erika Alexander).

I see Issa's boss isn't open to suggestions :picard:. I guess We Got Y'all doesn't apply to the employees as well :francis:.

I mess with Carpi Sun, don't know if I've ever had Fruit Frenzy though. Issa's side hustle does bring in opportunity for more fukkery though. Imagine if Lawrence is a part of a party lyft or something for a cameo :mjgrin:.