Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I meet women like Molly all time. One day we're having dinner and the next you're planning events 6 months down the road :what: :whoa:

Lawrence

giphy.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Issa is a clever girl she set that scene up right after the Lawrence scene for a reason. Most men were looking at Lawrence like :why: because he turned ol girl down, then she sets up the scene with her cheating. This is so you can understand that just a min ago you were all for Lawrence cheating and now that you see her cheating you understand the foul and pain one feels in cheating. Girls go through it a lot even though they can get dikk any time they want. I wanted to be mad but then I was like :francis: The nikka knew Issa was wishy washy, and he turned that thicky chocolate down, who's fault is that.
i must really not be like most men (which is apparent in this thread after that scene) cuz i was :obama: when lawrence turned down ol girl. I mean she was looking hella good and all but cheating just not for me. Guess im in the minority that believes if you're WITH someone there's no excuse to cheat. Either break up with that person and do whatever the fukk u want or choose to give your partner the respect they deserve and dont get raw dikk/p*ssy behind they back. Thats just me tho :manny:

Daps
Believe it or not... some men have morals and don't dog women out :leon:

He's in a serious relationship with someone he cares about. So he was flattered at Tasha's advances, but knows where home is. Not everybody is like that of course, but it's cool to see it on this show. Issa triflin' for doing her man like that. She already got that walk of shame, lol. She going to confess, hopefully Lawrence breaks up with her and his career takes off with Tasha by his side
:cape:

Women may not believe this, but I think most men in Lawrence's situation would have done the same thing. He had just got out of dark place in his life, finally picked himself up, came close to losing his girl and was back on good terms with her. Most guys aren't gonna cheat in that situation. Even guys who would've ordinarily cheated aren't going to cheat that soon after going through all that.

Side bar: Am I the only one who noticed ol boy renting a Tesla Model X at fukking Enterprise?:wtf:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I meet women like Molly all time. One day we're having dinner and the next you're planning events 6 months down the road :what: :whoa:

Lawrence

giphy.gif
Lol
Yo me and my girl been together like 2 years now
And i think like 6 months in she slowly started moving her shyt into my spot lol
And me being an idiot im totally oblivious to the shyt
Until one day i went in the fridge to get the other half of this hero i had
And it was gone
I text her like "boobi you ate my sammich?"
She said yeah i thought you didnt want it

bytch ate my sammich:beli:

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Latest episode was really dope. Molly gotta chill on the clingy shyt and just focus on improving herself. And to the brehs saying Lawrence was being naive and should've read that the bank teller girl liked him, I think the fact he didn't realize that is because he's been in a relationship with Issa so long. He hasn't been on his game shyt forever, he's probably forgotten how it is when a female hits on him. Also you can tell Lawrence and Issa's relationship was one was one that came together naturally without Lawrence having to really try too much. I don't know just my interpretation... of the situation :mjgrin:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lol
Yo me and my girl been together like 2 years now
And i think like 6 months in she slowly started moving her shyt into my spot lol
And me being an idiot im totally oblivious to the shyt
Until one day i went in the fridge to get the other half of this hero i had
And it was gone

I text her like "boobi you ate my sammich?"
She said yeah i thought you didnt want it

bytch ate my sammich:beli:
full

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just watched ep 5 man damn everyone taking Ls
Like others have said Larry super awkward, but he's also lying to himself he clearly likes Tasha and the way she makes him feel about himself, you could tell when he first went to the bank and passed on his turn until she was free, a girl who smiles at you whenever she sees you makes you feel good no doubt. But like others have said he's still childish and unaware, I remember I had this beautiful girl pretty much ask me out (when I was single) and I didn't realize until days later :mjcry: my roommate clowned me hard for that one. But back to Tasha :sadcam: I be feeling bad when I have to turn down people like that but really there's no easy way to do it.

Molly clingy and desperate as hell, smh she's just out here embarrassing herself, low key I feel bad for her she just wants to be loved, but high key she's stuck up. I misheard the preview and thought jared was talking about his son not his friend but yeah....

Issa..... :damn: that's the thing is people put themselves into compromised situations then wonder how things went wrong, she's still attracted to this Jason derulo looking nikka but she goes to his studio... For what?! Listens to his crappy rappers... For what!? Drops dope rhymes... For what!? And agrees to have drinks... For what!? Reminisce about the past and what could have been giving new life to old emotions, stops him the first time but then says fukk it I'm getting hit raw dog! (Also the booty scenes were unnecessary) a comedy of errors

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Every pump and daddy long stroke that nikka was giving Issa had me like :mjcry: and you could just TELL that nikka was making her forget Lawrence ever existed...

Issa's body though:takedat:

That nikka was kind of foul though, not excusing Issa's behavior at AT ALL but homeboy straight up pulled the "why you ain't give me a chance way back when?" strategy knowing DAMN WELL he had the juice the whole time. That's the kind of card a nikka keeps in his back pocket when he's going through a dry spell and needs to pull a Jedi mind trick on an ex on some "No you broke MY heart" type shyt :shaq: savage:wow:

Molly crazy as hell and needs to get her priorities straight. She's not even in her 30's yet and she's tripping HARD off not having a man. Soon as she get some dikk she ready to start plotting couple's retreats and shyt. The Enterprise brother whose now supposedly a faq.... I don't know where their going with that relationship unless he's going to be the "gay best friend" who ultimately sets her straight about her attitude.