Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

I can't understand why nikkas was shytting in this show at all at first. But I'm glad the nay Sayers have come around.

And the sex scenes :shaq:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I knew Molly would break that shyt off. She's always gonna find an excuse in a man whether she's right or not. Funny how she tells Issa to forget about the Daniel shyt yet she can't forget Jared's past. Sometimes you can be your own worst enemy. :francis:
It's also good to see that friendship continuing to grow with Issa and Frieda especially with how the season started. She's the only one giving her a chance among those hating ass co-workers.
Following next week's preview, it seems like Lawrence ain't press the issue with Issa over Daniel's texts. shyt might go down if the guys run into each other at the event though. :lupe:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cool to see Jarrod know that Cookie Crisp is a top 5 cereal and banging out Molly in the opening :ehh:, but letting his homeboy go down on him :hubie:. Molly couldn't handle the truth :francis:, I don't see how they would get back together after she basically dropped him two times.

That guilt Issa :martin:, with Daniel blowing up her phone and popping up at her job events only a matter of time before Lawrence officially finds out. Something tells me the season finale will end on a somber note. Watch Lawrence get that job and end up leaving.

That play :mjlol:, only one real Black Jesus

hqdefault.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Haven't seen the latest episode yet but from what I'm reading on here the nikka Jarod performed an act of homosexuality and some of y'all want Molly to let that slide?:wtf: The fukk!??!:mindblown: Thats one of the ONLY legit reasons she or any woman should 100% drop a nikka. Especially with HIV/AIDS running rampant in the DL community

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Haven't seen the latest episode yet but from what I'm reading on here the nikka Jarod performed an act of homosexuality and some of y'all want Molly to let that slide?:wtf: The fukk!??!:mindblown: Thats one of the ONLY legit reasons she or any woman should 100% drop a nikka. Especially with HIV/AIDS running rampant in the DL community
He did it once like 10 years ago. And said it wasn't for him.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
damn that opening caught me off guard:merchant:
almost dropped my bogey :noreha: