Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:laff: she genuinely funny as shyt. I need a shorty like Issa. fukk round be clowning all damn day.

Yup. I was telling my homegirl that. She's not cute AT ALL to me and has no shape but she's top 10% with personality/humor. You don't find that shyt every day. Because of that I could see why Lawrence misses her.

Issa is hard to read though. She comes off like she just wants to smash but then will catch feelings quick.

So basically she's like most women out here. :sas2: Truth be told most chicks that are on that "I'm just like a dude" or hoe phase really aint built for that 'no feelings' life.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh:

DIdOf9aXYAAblUv.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a reach. Those guys had the authority to greenlight his idea. Of course he wanted to hear the truth directly from them.
Yeah it's a reach.

She told them how they respond when they really don't fukk with an idea, by not asking followup questions, by not poking holes in his idea, by not doing followups.

He talked to them again, they did exactly what she said and he realized she was right.

It was someone that had been there a couple months being told how shyt operates from someone that had been there, I think she said 5-6 years.

IIRC, she didn't even tell him his idea wasn't viable, just that she knows how their bosses act when they don't believe an idea is viable.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo good post. I had forgotten about that. There's no way the relationship was "dead" prior to her cheating.
She had already made up her mind subconsciously to sleep with Daniel. Lawrence could have changed into man of the Year on the spot and it wouldn't have mattered, once a woman's mind is made up that's it. I'm sure the post clarity produced a ton of guilt though.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She had already made up her mind subconsciously to sleep with Daniel. Lawrence could have changed into man of the Year on the spot and it wouldn't have mattered, once a woman's mind is made up that's it. I'm sure the post clarity produced a ton of guilt though.
Wasn't the first scene of the show her on Facebook on Daniel's page?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wasn't the first scene of the show her on Facebook on Daniel's page?
Can't recall:manny: either way her mind was made up. If she was stalking a page that only reinforces things

In regards to some ex's - Norm and Prince Phillip Mitchell spoke on shyt like this :ufdup:, always keep your guard up/observe signs.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Basically. She had every intention of doing dirt behind dudes back without telling him. When she told the cat that she cheated with who just bust in her face(karma) "you was just an itch I needed to scratch" that revealed the type of character that they've written her to be. That's some cold disrespectful non remorseful shyt to say and it illustrates that she cheated out of selfishness, not because her boyfriend was a "bum". She wanted to fukk dude just to fukk dude.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Issa bout to make the next Moesha

I'm a woman breh:gucci:

The women I know don't do that :hubie:

If they're having sex it's usually one dude that they've been dealing with for a min. Not every nikka they meet like Issa and Molly.
You lying to defend your gender. You amd I both know they are some women who move quick.

Keep it real. Some women who could have a break at 11 and be on another dude at 11:35 :mjcry: its a cold world. Shorty would be at apple bees knowing you go there and be eating with someone else.

Last edited: