Reppin
New Yawk
:ohhh:

DIdOf9aXYAAblUv.jpg
sjws need to shut the fukk up

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:pacspit:Issa's a fukking wack ass bytch. Ran from the nut like it was acid in her eyes. bytch woman up a swallow that shyt. Don't act like you gon service dude then p*ssy out when it's time to finish the job.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah it's a reach.

She told them how they respond when they really don't fukk with an idea, by not asking followup questions, by not poking holes in his idea, by not doing followups.

He talked to them again, they did exactly what she said and he realized she was right.

It was someone that had been there a couple months being told how shyt operates from someone that had been there, I think she said 5-6 years.

IIRC, she didn't even tell him his idea wasn't viable, just that she knows how their bosses act when they don't believe an idea is viable.
Exactly. I was reading that dumb ass comment like :what:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I really hope the Issa/Lawrence will-they-won't-they drama is explicitly put to rest by the end of the season. It was fun but I'm not really invested in them as a couple, especially since the series began with them not being happy with each other. And their drama tends to dominate conversations about the show, so hopefully Issa and the writing crew have something else planned for the characters going forward instead of continuing on that path.