Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
EDIT: that lotion shot to the face :mjlol:....in my experience black women DO NOT like nut to the face. A little around the lips if they suck u to completion but just straight bussin on they face is so disrespectful to them for some reason.

Cum on my t*ts and I'm yours. But that's the thing. He TOLD her he was about to come! If you don't move, you're either about to swallow or get sprayed on. That's how it works!

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
White people out here not wanting to offend Lawrence but feel he aint got the juice :scust:

Also White man is gay, I repeat he is gay. He aint knocking Issa's boots :dame: clearly a botty boy! How could you not hit it if she doing all that.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Cum
on my t*ts and I'm yours.
But that's the thing. He TOLD her he was about to come! If you don't move, you're either about to swallow or get sprayed on. That's how it works!
I had another chick ask me to do that and I didn't understand wat she got outta that :patrice: but I did wat was asked :mjgrin:....I feel ya on the dodge thing. It happened so quick tho and the way they set up the ep it was like she wasn't really bout that dikk sucking life so she prolly ain't think it was gonna happen that quick :pachaha: Amanda diva was the head doctor so I'm sure she woulda swallowed or dodged accordingly :lolbron:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Desi is a damn dime!

Molly willingly signing up to be other women out of desperation moving further away from what she wants which is a stable solid relationship :sas2: Her sexy ass cant lock it down for some reason. Wont let herself be wifed or find the right person due to mental hang ups and high standards :ehh:.

The type to marry a white man:mjcry:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wow.....I didn't expect the show to go there, really kind of a new place for this kind of show and Issa, calling it "brave" may be a little ironic, but they are really pushing boundaries here. Dope. You know the show is high quality when I thought there was like 10 minutes left as she got in her "issa carpool"

"Can you put it on a black station"

"boast" on the t shirt

FBI killed Fred Hampton

I have definitely been Nico a few times (just stage 1, usually) where the girl has to just make her move, and start kissing me, I am so in my head most of the time, conversation can come easy, but like the small goofy things people do before sex, to make the other person aware, aren't as natural to me, if I'm not 100% with that person, so I related to that scene a lot....(not his next move, to just leave, once I get it, I got it)

There's a lot of the whole oral sex thing, as it relates to rap and gender roles in general, where nearly 20 years of rap music, and "street culture" I DO see it as demeaning, even if I know it's really very intimate, and I wouldn't look at any woman differently, I feel them 100% where they see it as degrading. The scene in itself is funny, but there's a lot to unpack relating to sex, masculinity, equality in sex, where everyone's lines are drawn.