We absolutely are.
stephen-a-smith.jpg

Well I know that thread is up... right?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
She really dead set on this hoe phase. Ladies, y'all really been thru this? :mjtakedat:

Hell, no. This is just her awkward, insecure ass. Now I remember why I can't stand this damn show. bytch, you suckin' dikk and you're freaking out about a lil nut in your eye? What was she planning to do - swallow? Go back to kindergarten.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Issa finding out the messy way when you play ho-tation games, you win ho-tation prizes :mjlol::lolbron:

They have to be setting up this Dro lying about Candace thing right :patrice:. Dro about to fukk her back to therapy :francis:

Lawrence's new work buddy :ehh:

His bosses asking about his shoes twice :martin:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im only half way thru the ep but man the chick that works with lawrence is caramel goodness :takedat:

EDIT: that lotion shot to the face :mjlol:....in my experience black women DO NOT like nut to the face. A little around the lips if they suck u to completion but just straight bussin on they face is so disrespectful to them for some reason.

Last edited:

Smukie

Pro
Daps
I have to ask.

Is the "black women don't give head" thing still...a thing? Feels like some 1990s shyt, especially since it's not been my experience. But I have been out of the dating scene for a long time now so maybe I'm just not seeing that it's still seen as such.

That shyt is so NOT true and you're correct when you said it's some 1990s shyt. They kinda pissed me off a little bit with the whole "black men run to white women because black women don't give head" thing. Bytch where?!? :what:

Then Issa acting all dramatic cause a lil cum got in her eye:comeon:

I also don't know any black women that hop from dikk to dikk like the show is depicting but I'm gonna let them cook:hubie:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
:ohhh:So tonight I learned that LawrenceHive expected Issa to take care of her bum boyfriend for 2 more years, so he could work on an outdated app.
:mjlol:

She can't even support herself. Broke, broke down car, got treated like a random thot, and she dress like an 80s sitcom actress :mjlol:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
woot woot:camby:

All that hard work for a failed idea Lawrence feeling :mjcry: on the inside. I know the feels.
Just wait til he smash his coworker them white boys really gonna hate his ideas:mjpls: