Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I think last night I had an epiphany with this show.

I usually watch this with my girl and damn this show is basic as hell. It really is not HBO worthy tv, I think I lost a lot of interest from the last show. Same shyt every week.

And next time swallow, why was she even that mad shyts dumb
:francis:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people out here not wanting to offend Lawrence but feel he aint got the juice :scust:

Also White man is gay, I repeat he is gay. He aint knocking Issa's boots :dame: clearly a botty boy! How could you not hit it if she doing all that.
He's maybe just overwhelmed by her ho'ish behavior, breh. If he was supposed to be gay why is he going on dates with her in the first place? His old ass probably didn't realize Tinder is really just for those hookups anyway. :heh:

Dude probably would've smashed her if Issa was at least cool and he felt he was "working" for the p*ssy in a way. Issa threw it out there like a cheap prostitute and he was just like :camby: He came in on some wine-and-dine shyt. :heh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Funny ep.....

Lawrence getting the serious :mjpls: This season.... They treated his idea like it was a red ball... :mjlol:

Molly situation just getting messier as usual.... dude told her the deal and she still gonna catch feelings... :francis:

Issa.. Issa.. Issa... smh.... What the fukk did she think would happen when a dude says "I'm bout to cum!"??.. :what:

Even the novice of chicks know to point away or keep it in ya mouth...

That sex convention they went to was hilarious.... Once again Kelli steals the little screen time that she has.... :noah:

Issa shirt game still on point.... "FBI killed Fred Hampton".... :salute:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
White people out here not wanting to offend Lawrence but feel he aint got the juice :scust:

Also White man is gay, I repeat he is gay. He aint knocking Issa's boots :dame: clearly a botty boy! How could you not hit it if she doing all that.

I went through a phase where I got tired of fukking women quick since I was really trying to find a relationship and got tired of shyt fizzling out quickly. Had a few throwing it at me and straight turned that shyt down. I didn't leave but the minute you turn a woman down from sex shyt is curtains.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He's maybe just overwhelmed by her ho'ish behavior, breh. If he was supposed to be gay why is he going on dates with her in the first place? His old ass probably didn't realize Tinder is really just for those hookups anyway. :heh:

Dude probably would've smashed her if Issa was at least cool and he felt he was "working" for the p*ssy in a way. Issa threw it out there like a cheap prostitute and he was just like :camby: He came in on some wine-and-dine shyt. :heh:

That's the thing with tinder tho. 80% of the girls profiles say "NOT HERE FOR A HOOKUP". And that was when I was on it heavy like 2 years ago. Maybe it's gone back to a hookup app recently, but it's totally believable for Niko to not wanna move that fast with a chick he doesn't know like that. Some nikkas are discerning with their dikks.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
As hilarious as the scene was, I'm a little confused by Issa's reaction. She confidently topped off Lawrence last season before his job interview. Hard to imagine she doesn't know her way around dikk by now. I get the scene is meant as a pivot towards self reflection but :patrice:

Now more than ever I've accepted Molly is the cause of her own unhappiness and could give a fukk what happens to her. And mfers wonder why there are warnings for single women in their 30s. :pachaha:

Lawrence co-worker got some low key thickness. :ehh: and they got wild chemistry. Good thing he got that rebound out the way. Lmao @ still vouching for Tasha. If their scenes together didn't give you the impression he felt she was too basic then idk what to tell ya. Tasha at home fienin for Love and Hip Hop and TGITh line ups while the co-worker trynna capitalize off the mobile app market. That's an upgrade :win: