Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Smh this is why I can't join you dudes in the #LawrenceHive because he too much of an herby lame. Watch he take this W he got with his co-worker, crush it up, turn it into an L by simping over Issa at the party. Just watch.
ErbkuB2.png

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I have to ask.

Is the "black women don't give head" thing still...a thing? Feels like some 1990s shyt, especially since it's not been my experience. But I have been out of the dating scene for a long time now so maybe I'm just not seeing that it's still seen as such.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
A lot of women feel cuming in the face is a sign of disrespect.
True, you right. But damn it was an accident, they were in the moment. I understand like a :gucci: reaction or a :dahell: reaction but all that when it wasn't intentional?

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I have to ask.

Is the "black women don't give head" thing still...a thing? Feels like some 1990s shyt, especially since it's not been my experience. But I have been out of the dating scene for a long time now so maybe I'm just not seeing that it's still seen as such.

Yes.. Since I'm actually living in the same city of Inglewood where the show take place and the same environment in terms of professional blacks..

Black professional women doesn't do it.. U might get 1 out of 10 if u lucky..

Only the hood broads have no problem giving head at any time