Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Shorty bad :ohlawd:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀DomiNque Perry (@dominquep) • Instagram photos and videos
MV5BMjAzODI1NjQxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjU0NTQ4MzE@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

Lawrence a better man than me cause Issa would've immediately found herself in the bushes with all the bullshyt she been on.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

Lawrence a better man than me cause Issa would've immediately found herself in the bushes with all the bullshyt she been on.
The soundtrack for this show :banderas:
Issa still got feeling for king and Lawrence is start to grow feeling for the bank teller :sas2:

The classic man made a special appearance :blessed:

The kids rapping to broke p*ssy :deadmanny:
The bank teller is supportive of Lawrence's goals. Issa better get her man, he's starting to go a stray.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lotion does already come in a pump though :lupe:, no need for a lotion pump Frank.

When the Best Buy boss told Lawrence he had to work washers and dryers :to:

I thought little dude with the glasses was about to spit a hot 16 :heh:

Jidenna popping up on Luke Cage and Insecure :ehh:

Rasheeda :francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Lotion does already come in a pump though :lupe:, no need for a lotion pump Frank.

When the Best Buy boss told Lawrence he had to work washers and dryers :to:

I thought little dude with the glasses was about to spit a hot 16 :heh:

Jidenna popping up on Luke Cage and Insecure :ehh:

Rasheeda :francis:
Rasheeda is like what wiypepo think all black people are like when they're not around.

fukking sad.

her personality makes my penis lean to the left in deep sadness

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
As I said before I was ready to support the web series until I read that she ended up wenching with a Cac over a brotha so I never bothered. I do want to support more people of color being in charge of their own creative representations and output however I will NOT support the continued representation of black men as thugs, fags, or ambition-less lazy morons. Just look at the description for the male lead

Ellis plays Lawrence, Issa’s depressed and unemployed boyfriend who has been getting his act together for four years

:martin:

Again I'll check it out based upon wanting to support a black woman but if the black male turns out to another stereotype I'm out:camby:
she's wenching? say it ain't soooo. mama nooo :francis:

another natural wearing wench for the books i guess:yeshrug:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I would love to go on a date with a woman who asked what my top 5 R&B groups of the 90's were, or even a discussion on that lol....Any woman bringing up late 90's R&B would be so welcome from the EDM/trap/whatever genre or top 40 pop....

She was getting a little clingy, he should have reassured her or at least had the conversation....'Even if I don't text, I am interested...."

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I would love to go on a date with a woman who asked what my top 5 R&B groups of the 90's were, or even a discussion on that lol....Any woman bringing up late 90's R&B would be so welcome from the EDM/trap/whatever genre or top 40 pop....

She was getting a little clingy, he should have reassured her or at least had the conversation....'Even if I don't text, I am interested...."
my man had Color Me Badd and 112 on his list :mjlol: