Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Molly was on that bullshyt though. Glad to see ol girl check Molly for telling her to "switch it up" for the whites. Plus, dropping dude cause he don't have a degree like the rest of your friends? :childplease:

I don't think Molly was wrong per say. I think she was wrong doing it at work. She should've invited her out after work for a drink and then gave her that real talk.

If you saw the preview for next week it looks like Rasheeda about to get her nikka wake up call

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Good show.

I'm seeing themes of an educated black man and woman staying in love and getting through a rough patch. He isn't bumming off of her. She just wants him to be more motivated but he's down because of his job loss. It happens.

I don't get the hate. Show surprised the fukk out of me. Happy to see this, Atlanta and master of None all in rotation. We need these types of shows.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He isn't bumming off of her. She just wants him to be more motivated but he's down because of his job loss.
anigif_enhanced-29587-1424471709-18.gif

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Last episode was really good. Best so far.
Glad Lawrence is taking on more responsibility :obama:

I'm glad Issa's beach plan worked out too :sas2:

That Indian woman tried to get in on Issa's success :camby:

And :snoop: at Molly saying she just wants to be just friends with Ol dude after getting into that dating site :snoop:
You think the girl at the bank is gonna be a reacurring character?

Edit: almost forgot :takedat:

Daps
Great episode. This show gets better every week and is legit funny.

Calling out the latina chick for selling out and trying to jump back on the team

I thought she was Indian, no?

Issa man needs to drop her, and get with the bubbly Bank Teller Sistah, tho:patrice:

He really doesn't. Issa been holding him down for a minute now.

But for my own selfish reasons, I'm gonna need him to make that mistake just to get her back on my screen...easily the baddest chick they've had on here :noah:

Molly was on that bullshyt though. Glad to see ol girl check Molly for telling her to "switch it up" for the whites.

Code switching is real in corporate America. Glad they showed that.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Code switching is real in corporate America. Glad they showed that.
Yeah I know. I definitely understand what Molly was trying to do, just wished she had a better approach to Rasheeda. I agree with what @Ziggiy said earlier in that she should've done it outside of work over drinks or something.