Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Art imitate life or life imitate art? tonight episode was really good.

The bank teller noticing Lawrence black boy magic :obama:
Issa and Lawrence reconciling their relationship is black excellence at it's finest. :myman:
Enterprise dude getting curved because he don't got a college degree. :wow:

Molly trying to let home girl know that in the corporate environment they only allow a certain way of speaking :mjpls:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Uuggghhh Issa stop being so selfish!!! Let ur man rant & hear him out! Ugghhh :stopitslime:so she curved Enterpise dude cause he didn't go to college?? :russ::russ:Great ending tho!!

When blood said what y'all doing with that bouch? :russ:

Issa @ the secret white meetings :stopitslime:

Molly looking at the new black hire like :francis:

Jarod when Molly said they're friends :martin:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Haven't watched the latest episode yet but I've been surprised that I haven't been really feeling Issa that much. I much prefer Molly and Lawrence. Interested to see if that feeling continues because I want to like her character but so far Im a bit meh on her.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the show continues to go in this direction, this episode really made some us brehs take the L on initial reactions to Insecure's 1st episode.
I told cats to wait to see how it plays out because Issa is world building.

Tonight's show was really good, I loved the couch scene and how we saw the arc of their relationship's deterioration.
Highlights for me:
The reconciliation and affirmation of their commitment to one another was a nice moment. :to:
The one wild chick at the party...:mjlol:
Calling out the latina chick for selling out and trying to jump back on the team.
The office scene where Molly is :huhldup:at the other sista's loud antics.

Also, she's nailing the dating scene out here in LA. If you have any female friends who are single, this shyt is accurate.
I even know some who are trying to get on that rich dude dating service.