Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
The Breh playing Lawrence is such a corn ball ass nikka.

That scene in the beginning when he was on the phone with his manz was so forced.

Chad: You trying to be out??
Rich trying to be out in these streets??"

Lawrence: "Hell yeah nikka!! :gladbron: "

Me watching this shyt: :hhh:

:ohhh: Thought I was the only one who noticed that nikka seemed force and unnatural,

Sounded like it was his first time using it in a sentence :hhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
CegWY8KWEAEwWnj.jpg
I'm guessing your not a 6'3 safe cornball
:francis:

Me neither :mjcry:

Damn.

Lawrence gave up a 3-1 lead this episode brehs
:francis:

-Kissing white thots in the mouth
-Eating thots out
-Subpar performance, killed potential threesomes with said thots
-Stalking Issa crib afterwards feeling disgusted with himself

:snoop:
Lawrence and the Lawrence-hive is gonna get my thread featured. And I might cry real tears for that coming here like
giphy.gif
Yoooo, y'all are on your A gam. I'm crying over here! :laff:
Insecure murders Atlanta I'm sorry. Atlanta is cool but for laughs and relatable social commentary this is my shyt!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Nah but when I watch a show specifically about sex and dating and relationships, and graphically shows sex scenes every other episode, I wonder about condoms. And I wonder if we'll be getting pregnancy or std storylines when they aren't used. Because that's what happens in TV shows about sex and dating and relationships, like the Lena Dunham show that was on HBO before Insecure that had all kinds of condoms/std/pregnancy plotlines stemming from their sex scenes.
lol, they even threw in the pregnancy storyline on Claws' season finale.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Lawrence with the semi wins all throughout.....smashing them PAWGs and PAAGs (jokingly of course cuz they asses was lacking) but then he couldnt buss back to back so he left them :snoop: still got that nut tho :mjgrin:.....i lowkey thought the white girl was gonna say "nikka dikk" at some point :sadcam:.....issa took hella Ls tonight before that "win" and molly was looking nice (even got pretty feet :noah:)....that open relationship stuff tho :huhldup:...this ep was a lil weird for me tho cuz for some reason i kept thinking the white chick lawrence banged was the chick issa work with but just with straight hair and i thought the dude that was fingering the big girl looked too much like he was related to her :pachaha:...still a good ep tho and gave me my titty quota :banderas:

ehh man sometimes u gotta get fetishized and slang that bbc around every now and then :francis:

Man, I was reading these comments and thought I was the only one who realized one of the girls is Asian.

:what:

Come to find out, she's actually Asian/White.

:mjgrin: