Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn... ya'll know this is just a tv show right? :gucci: That's not a real principal :dame: some of ya'll are getting worked up like this is real life lmao

For what it's worth, that white girl doesn't give a fukk about those kids. If you think she does, you're playing yourself. Yeah, the principal is problematic, but not because he won't invite the hispanic kids to their lil after school program... hell that's THEIR job. He's problematic because he's a principal with anti-hispanic views in a majority hispanic school. You don't here Jenny saying shyt about that. All she's bytching about is who comes to their program. When her and Issa tried to get hispanic kids to come they failed and were getting finessed. She's mad because Issa established a connection that's improved attendance and she can't. She's a white girl without a network to pull to her advantage and it's making her uncomfortable :ufdup:
did u watch the show:dwillhuh:
the white chick was definitely offended by his statements
she was tryna even snitch on the principal
she at the point where she is like this is fukked up but I will let it rock if we at least get a blend of students
its always gonna be conflicts in schools with races and personalities clashing
the problem is the white gurl just complaining with no solution
Issa know its a fukked up situation but its like what u want me to do:hubie:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
did u watch the show:dwillhuh:
the white chick was definitely offended by his statements
she was tryna even snitch on the principal
she at the point where she is like this is fukked up but I will let it rock if we at least get a blend of students
its always gonna be conflicts in schools with races and personalities clashing
the problem is the white gurl just complaining with no solution
Issa know its a fukked up situation but its like what u want me to do:hubie:

She was offended, but she doesn't care about the kids. Like I said, if she did it would be about him being their principal. Instead it's about who he invites to their program. And she wanted to snitch to their boss... the fukk is she supposed to do aside from pull the program from the school? :dame:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She was offended, but she doesn't care about the kids. Like I said, if she did it would be about him being their principal. Instead it's about who he invites to their program. And she wanted to snitch to their boss... the fukk is she supposed to do aside from pull the program from the school? :dame:
She wanted to report the principal to the school
thought he wasnt fit for the job
told Issa to talk to him about the shyt he was doing
If she didnt care about kids why would she even have this type of job :what:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt say she was jealous, I was rebutting the stupid connotation that post had about Molly.

Thats clearly not what happened. The principal is a racist, and Issa is allowing it because of the attendance while the white girl knows its fukked up that a school thats 86% Latinx has no one in attendance for their program. Mostly because the principal is a racist.

You have a mental illness, get help.

Its one thing to look out for your own. Its something totally different to be a racist, like the show is depicting him. That's the point you mentally challenged posters are missing.

He was out there joking on them kids.
Clearly hit close to home for at least one poster. :heh:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Clearly hit close to home for at least one poster. :heh:
:mjlol:
I dont understand how they blaming him for the latino students not coming
I went to a 90% black school where certain after school activities was all white or non black ex Golf :yeshrug:
Principal racist but he not keeping them from coming and Issa and the white chick tried to get them to come

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
She wanted to report the principal to the school
thought he wasnt fit for the job
told Issa to talk to him about the shyt he was doing
If she didnt care about kids why would she even have this type of job :what:

Bruh he yelled "save that Spanish for the bus" loud as hell in the hallway :pachaha: the school has to know.
I guess I need to be very specific and say her concern isn't genuinely about the hispanic kids being left out. I would've agreed after the last episode, but this week's episode just proves she's grasping for straws at this point. Her issue has changed from what he said to who's actually coming to the program. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a new issue next week.

Eventually, she's going to go behind Issa's back and probably use her 'white social justice warrior' card with her boss. I watched the ep a second time last night and couldn't help but notice her (the boss)'s office is literally covered in tribal/ethnic shyt... she's gonna play on that, and them having the same kinda mindset, IMO.

You can keep defending her if you want but remember we warned you about that heel turn :ufdup:

:mjlol:
I dont understand how they blaming him for the latino students not coming
I went to a 90% black school where certain after school activities was all white or non black ex Golf :yeshrug:
Principal racist but he not keeping them from coming and Issa and the white chick tried to get them to come

Cuz that's what Issa's co-worker is doing :gucci:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My pops like "Lawrence wasnt trying to stay at the black cookout?!?!!"
:dwillhuh:

Every bit of good Lawrence did in the last season COMPLETELY erased off this shyt.
:deadmanny:
jay-ellis-nina-senicar-hold-hands.jpg

tenor.gif

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
nikkas need to :camby: with the excuses for Lawrence. The nikka 30,not 21.Don't matter how long you been in a relationship you don't become unaware about how your actions effect women.The nikka hasn't been in a bubble. He knew exactly what he was doing.His boy knew he was doing.Thats why he made the comment about how Lawrence had the game figured out by smashing and staying at Tasha crib on the weekends and gave him the :smugbiden: but Lawrence tried to act like he wasn't like that.

:camby: He feels more comfortable around IT cacs that laugh at his idea for an app and eats crickets than at a black cookout

Fair assessment. Tough episode for LawrenceHive :francis:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
My pops like "Lawrence wasnt trying to stay at the black cookout?!?!!"
:dwillhuh:

Every bit of good Lawrence did in the last season COMPLETELY erased off this shyt.
:deadmanny:

Hell yeah, once I saw ol girl twerkin with the flute I was like :gladbron: How the hell do you leave that kinda cookout?! :mindblown: he was buggin smh lol

They are making the main two females way too unlikeable.

Molly is just a mess with relationships which doesn't make any sense. They show her dating no stop just to date non-stop.

Issa's charming goofiness and quirkyness was washed out with her actions the last episode.

Breh... Molly is still a hoe :dame: she's just a hoe that went to therapy for a while.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hell yeah, once I saw ol girl twerkin with the flute I was like :gladbron: How the hell do you leave that kinda cookout?! :mindblown: he was buggin smh lol
Knowutimsayin?!
AND they in Cali?!?!

You KNOW they got stooooopid weed to fire up!!
:banderas:

Shame on you Lawrence!
:saywhatakeem:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They are making the main two females way too unlikeable.

Molly is just a mess with relationships which doesn't make any sense. They show her dating no stop just to date non-stop.

Issa's charming goofiness and quirkyness was washed out with her actions the last episode.
they making the characters realistic not likable
they hoes that think they are good women
Hoe phase :dahell: you was already a hoe after you cheated:ufdup: