Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
co sign everyone calling Lawrence out. he's not a dummy and him being so naïve is frustrating. he's supposed be 28-30 and has the maturity of a teenager when it comes to dealing with women.

To be fair a lot of dudes are like that in real life

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
she looks sick
DGjSLT_XYAAfaIa.jpg
WTF! First line that popped in my head was by Ye: "then your aunty came over, skinny bish wit no shoulders"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Its ridiculous how blatantly snobby a lot of these women are. Issa and Tasha take home pay probably identical. Furthermore, we don't know anything about Tasha for her to be labled basic.

Then you hot Issa fukking raw in studios and texting for sex cause she's lonely cause she cheated instead of being real about how Lawrence's lack of stability affected her. At least then he could have kept his respect for her if they decided to end things.

I just don't see whats so great about Issa and thats not to say I dont like her cause I do...alot. But she's starting to irritate me like Carrie did on Sex in the City. Just tragic and all over the place. I dont see why women love women like this.
:wow:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Like I said brehs, you guys want to be oppressors. You just want to be white men, instead of wanting to be different.
You speak in absolutes, and offer no realistic solutions.

The most articulate opposition to rewiring the deliberate systemic undermining from you for 5 pages has been "there's a better way". "There's a better way" is a docile narrative from a defeatist attitude. If every race in this country down to the smallest (in terms of population) have benefited from group awareness and favoritism, how is that to be combatted realistically?

You've offered no counterpoints, just hurled insult arounds and stood steadfast on the "blacks being racist" position, while threatening any one with a different position on ignore
:francis:

To call yourself mastermind, you sure think densely :snoop:

Edit: Or maybe you think from the MIND of your MASTER

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Knowutimsayin?!
AND they in Cali?!?!

You KNOW they got stooooopid weed to fire up!!
:banderas:

Shame on you Lawrence!
:saywhatakeem:
Real shyt.

bytches twerkin and playing flutes.
Good ass BBQ
and ol' boy was about to act a fool with the aux cord for the music..

and this fukk nikka left to sip wine and canoodle with cacs

when that nikka showed up to the BBQ with the Civil War Union calvery shirt I already knew what time it was. :hhh:

8863_2_5-union-cavalry-uniform.jpg