i saw penis..uncalled for
images

I'm bout to rewatch and find it. It's time for a round of iSpy
w8fwg5I.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Who took them chairs back tho?

Tasha :yeshrug:. Lawrence at least could have ate a hotdog and chips, played a few hands of Spades before he dipped like that :francis:. First it was admitting to sleeping with Issa, now this. I think they done, Tasha has to get somebody else to watch Shark Tank with :mjcry:.

Sterling K Brown on the show too :ehh:.

Issa's neighbor getting high and watching Gossip Girl :mjlol:"Blake Lively doing her thing" "It's good to see white people doing their thing" :skip:

Molly doesn't know what she wants. I can relate to not wanting to put furniture together though :ehh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Liked that they discussed how sex can difficult, esp. for those who are more neurotic than others, I would be more like a Issa, than not. Being sober for doesn't help matters in that area either. And also showed it, in those scenes in the downstairs apartment. I can relate.

The fall out with Lawerence/Tasha was expected, loved that a few posters in here went really in depth, and 100% called how Tasha's character was written well before this.

"The library doesn't have season 5 of "Gossip Girl", but season 6 makes sense without it"

The paint scene "I think I passed out", "girl open a window"

"What up Rules"

Lawerence, partly, I think did feel uncomfortable at the cookout, and influenced his decision. He was much more at home with people in his perceived socioeconomic status. Regardless of his reasons, it's just a bad look to show up, take a look around, and just leave. That's not defensible. I have met family members of women I was casual enough with, and I would never do something disrespectful like that. If you come, you stay. You can make it clear it's not serious, but take the commitment seriously.

*startup Saturday girl in Batman shirt, really cute.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lawrence gettin checked on his halfway shyt was for the best. Got what he needed from a rebound and is in great position for the bachelor life.

Sucks for Tasha but she knew what it was :manny:

shyt Lawrence is in the best position on the show

He's in his prime years, making good money, he's about to get all the p*ssy he wants

It was smart to break things off with ole girl

Yea, but I wouldn't be surprised if his company on some :mjpls: He's already out here shucking at company gatherings.

"woot, woot" :hhh: