Israeli Officials Raid Associated Press, Seize Equipment (UPDATE: Giving equipment back)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
But the coli told me vote blue no matter who and voting for democrats is how we achieve power in america!!!:damn:
That only really works if you've hand-picked those Democrats. We haven't done that and we can't control the ones we have because we don't have the financial influence to do so. All we're hoping for now is not having a dictatorship.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

May 21, 2024
After Israel seized the AP equipment, the Biden administration, journalism organizations and an Israeli opposition leader condemned the government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and pressured it to reverse the decision.

Israel’s communications minister, Shlomo Karhi, said late Tuesday on the social platform X: “I have now ordered to cancel the action and return the equipment to the AP.”

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is the AP in Gaza and not in Israel?

In the same building as Al Jazeera?

Those questions won't get asked though....

Why can’t they be in both? Could it have something to do with Israel controlling any and all information that comes out in regards to them? Henceforth why they kill other journalist? They are clearly and obviously hiding the crimes they commit by eliminating internet and press coverage.

We know what we are seeing here and it will not be remembered well.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why can’t they be in both? Could it have something to do with Israel controlling any and all information that comes out in regards to them? Henceforth why they kill other journalist? They are clearly and obviously hiding the crimes they commit by eliminating internet and press coverage.

We know what we are seeing here and it will not be remembered well.

Clear agenda to be in the same building as Al-Jazeera.

But negroes will ignore that.

If they were in a separate building maybe we would take them serious.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
After Israel seized the AP equipment, the Biden administration, journalism organizations and an Israeli opposition leader condemned the government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and pressured it to reverse the decision.

Israel’s communications minister, Shlomo Karhi, said late Tuesday on the social platform X: “I have now ordered to cancel the action and return the equipment to the AP.”
Gotta edit the thread title

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Israel the greatest ally MAGA could have and they will keep treating Biden like an old bird who no one should take seriously.

They will get what they want, regardless of the US administration.

They control both the Democrats and the Republicans. America is led around liked a leashed dog by a foreign power (Israel).

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I wish melanted folks carried power like these jews
me too, but we're too divided :francis:
They will get what they want, regardless of the US administration.

They control both the Democrats and the Republicans. America is led around liked a leashed dog by a foreign power (Israel).

glad I'm not the only one that thinks this

sidenote to thread, no I am not antisemitic, racist or prejudiced, I'm just keeping it real about the facts